Warwick Avenue

When difficult decisions have to be made, you either run from it or you face it and grow from it.

Yes, the outcome might never come out to how you expect it, but it hardly ever does. So you have to learn to suck it up but when you do, you learn, you grow, you hurt, you experience.

At that moment it'll be hard to face what you've lost but one day, the pain won't be as bad & you wont be sad that you lost it but you'll be happy that it happened.

Maybe in another lifetime, things might work out as how you'd always wished them to be but as of now, you have to continue living. You will still go through hardship, you'll still go through great times & you definitely will go through pain, but that's what life is all about.


The strongest people are the ones who have gone through the toughest times & managed to pull through it. As they pull out every inch of their internal strength to continue putting a smile on their face, and most importantly, putting a smile on other people's face.

At the end of everything, you should never regret anything. Only regret the things you didn't do & you didn't experience. Smile at the things that you have done. You don't want to live a life full of "what ifs" & "maybes". You want to be able to say "I've done it & I've learned from it. Overall, I'm thankful for everything".


It's never about the destination, it's about the journey there. Everyone's destination is the same at the end of the day, everyone dies but what you've been through and what you make of yourself during your time on Earth is what defines you & what people will remember you for.

I know after this choice I've made, there's no turning back. It's only the future to look forward to & nothing more. If things don't work out for me in the future then I just learn and I have to move on.

I realized this is how I should live my life. I've always said I should learn by making my own mistakes, take the risks. This is the time. If it's not now, it would be never.

Come on Peyton.

Comments

Popular Posts