Pampering time

Hello everyone!

It's been a really hectic few weeks and I hope everyone has been doing well.
So it's already mid November and here is another blog post from me because finally I've done something that I think is worth blogging. HAHA!

So finally after a super long time, I met up with my lovely girl - Lidia Lim - who I've not seen in over a year! So glad to see her again and as usual when we're together, we like to live the "atas" (high) life. So we decided to pamper ourselves with some manicures and pedicures.

She went for the gel nails with extension in a french nail style and it cost $115 which I would think is not that bad considering (unfortunately removal of gel nails is $40) but I would think it's worth the $115 she spent because it turned out super nice.

I decided to go with a classic pedicure because this would be my first time doing it. It was an awesome first time.. they soaked my feet in warm water, exfoliate my feet, salt scrubbed my legs, moisturized and massaged my leg then painted my nails. They were really thorough with the pedicure and removal of cuticles and shaping and I honestly thought that it was worth the $40

I actually was thinking of doing some nail art for my toes but then I thought since Christmas was around the corner I'll just do the nail art for Christmas. And now I regret not doing the mani+pedi combo for $60 but then it's okay, I'll just do that for Christmas as well.

So it was a very good experience :D

De Nailz Spa @ Roxy Square.

Comments

Popular Posts