Exam Blues

Hey guys! So my exams are finally over which means I get to relax and cut down on the excessive worrying and late night studying :D But, I have to go back to school for math and only math so technically I didn't get that sunshine after the storm. Since A levels for Math is in November, I'm just going to tolerate the excruciating math lessons which are like 2 hours, 3 hours A DAY! Gah *faints*

So anyways, I'm doing well you guys and I'm pretty excited in getting to know my results and how I did. I'm praying for the best but if it doesn't work out I'm sure God has a better plan for me :D

A short story to tell you guys, the other day I went for my first day at my new job and even before I could start work, I sprained my ankle. Goodness, it was epic -.-
I was walking down the hallway while texting Stephanie because she was supposed to come work with me and Lisa but she didn't. So, while texting, I misjudged the distance of the step so I twisted my ankle both ways before I fell to the ground laughing because of the sharp pain in my ankle. HAHAHA!

Oh wells, that's all I've gotta say.
:D
YTV is up :D

Comments

Popular Posts