Everyone needs a little sunshine

Hey everyone, I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted something but school has just been hectic! And so many things have been happening recently that I haven't had the time to myself to sit down and write something. So thank God for wifi and a smart phone, so I'm just going to write a short update.
School has been like one roller coaster ride and the hectic world has come when the exams are just round the corner and teachers are in some ways bombardin you with work and on the other hard not giving you enough practice because we need time to study for our exams and they need time to prepare the wretched thing for us.

So, I've been missing work deadlines which is bad and the inability to keep up with the days are starting to take over. I really need time to sit down and get some revision done cuz I cannot screw this year up.
Maybe during some weekends I'll force myself to go to the library and actually study.

Anyways, thank God for this rest period and somewhat study break because today is voting day, then it's Sunday, monday's a school holiday because of today, Tuesday is hari rays so that's another public holiday, Wednesday is GP exam, Thursday is teacher's day celebration and Friday is teachers day.. And after that it's one whole week of break before the exams.
2 weeks to prepare for exams! God.. Help me.

Personally I've been good so far, school's good, relationships are fine and the world is just one blob of misery. But even through all that, we should always put a smile on our faces because once the universe realizes that it can't tear you down, there's nothing you can't do in life (:

Alright, that's my update. I hope you guys have an awesome week ahead!
I'm gonna buy myself a sandwich now <3

Comments

Popular Posts