Today me, Abs & Pheebs went to Panda's house to make some cupcakes!! :D
First we had to meet up & I went all the way to paya lebar's fairprice only to find out that I was at the wrong Fairprice! They were at the Marine Parade fairprice. OMG. So I rushed down all the way back from PL & after that we went over to Panda's house for the baking.

We mixed the premix & set up the oven. The first batch a total disaster because it overflowed & turned into a solid bread. Hahaha!
We found out that there's no way in making cupcakes without the mold & thank God we found them! So we were able to make better batches after that with the proper heat & time & shape of the cupcakes. Praise be to God that the cupcakes turned out beautifully after that. It made me wanna go home & make some of my own which is exactly what I'm going to do in a few hours with Lithia.

After the cupcakes were baked, we played tai di & then we played bridge, they finally taught me how to play it and for the first time in my life, I managed to understand it too. We played awhile before I went off to meet Sanjeev, N & HJ to go shopping at Tampines 1.

Once the shopping was done & Sanjeev bought what he wanted, we went to Simpang to have dinner before I came back home & started stressing over the multiple recipes of icings and frostings for cupcakes.

Now the biggest debate of the century:
  • Chocolate brownie cupcake with cream cheese frosting
or
  • Chocolate brownie cupcake with chocolate frosting
or
  • Chocolate brownie cupcake with vanilla frosting
I really don't know which one to go with. I'm scared that the cheese won't taste good with the chocolate but I'm afraid that double chocolate will be too gelat and I worry that vanilla, isn't original. URGH! Lithia said that we'll think it over tomorrow (more like later today). This time I cannot be late to meet her! Time is precious.

Comments

Popular Posts