it's alive!

Yes, my blog is alive, unbelievable I know.

As everyone might already know I'll be retaining in year 2 in the wretched school of MI & I guess it's time to start blogging again because I'm sure that there's new interesting stories to tell in my year 2 part 2.
Honestly, I am not thrilled & absolutely upset about having to be in 10A3 because it just won't be the same.. hello.. major have-to-make-new-friends. Somehow I just know that the "fun" they'll have won't be the same as the fun I used to have with 09A3. But on the plus side, I'll have Stephanie & Bjorn with me.

Well, I've got about 2 weeks to revise my year 1 topics to pass my freaking common test if not that idiot TCP will kick me out of school. Like you know, whatever. & also, after seeing most of the year 1 kids this year, I fear for the 2011 batch (no offence to those who I know & like) but really, some slut's gonna walk in the school thinking that she'll alllllll that & own the place when she doesn't know that the year 3 chics are the ones who walked on that earth she'll be walking on, oh wait... I WON'T BE WITH THE YEAR 3 CHICS! -.- FML.

Damn I'm going to miss:
Dian, Thivya, Shawn, Izzudin, Hafiz, Aidil, Sarah, Ada, Syaz, Jamie, Summer, Cheryl, Rou Urn, Suriya, Donovan.. & the rest not so much :P

The end of the year is here & this weekend is actually new year already. Praying for myself & all my lovelies for a wonderful 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts