happy birthday to my boy.

I know this is so long overdue but there's just too many things going on with PW and school and I haven't had time to do anything for myself.

It's been exactly 2 weeks since his big day and the story behind the big day goes longer than that.
A week before his birthday I was with him at Jurong and I just finished school to meet him. Then Auntie Vanessa called me to tell me that they're planning a surprise birthday party at his house and to invite the closest people from school over. So I did, I invited people like Justin and Haojie for the mini-BBQ that was going to happen.

For an entire month prior to his big day I've been cracking my brain on a present. I seriously couldn't think of anything and I started to worry. I already knew that I was going to make him a big birthday card but I couldn't just give him a card, what kind of girlfriend would I be right? I thought of getting him shoes or shirts or pants but he just had to say a few days nearing his birthday that he didn't want things like that because it'll just be another set of clothes. Damn it, this boy is so demanding even without telling me what he wants!

I decided to just be straightforward and ask him what he wanted. He told me he didn't want anything and it's okay that I don't get him a present. But bitch please, I ain't gonna let another girl get him a present and in the end I'm not going to get him one right?
Haojie's already decided on a present and that was cigars and cognac. I thought that was cool for the both of them but now I had to get something way more awesome. I seriously couldn't think of anything. On top of that personal pressure on myself, I had to keep secrets from him about the surprise party that was going to happen. That week I had more text messages and phone calls than I had the entire year and I knew he was starting to get suspicious. Not about the party, but maybe that I was texting some guy and I was hiding it from him! Hahaha!

Anyways, the day grew nearer and I still didn't know what to get until one fateful night he told me, "I think I know what Haojie's getting me. A cue stick bag!" and he got all excited for a present that he wasn't going to get from Haojie.
The next day I was at home and during the most unexpected time I had a revelation. "I'm going to get him a cue stick bag!" and that's what I did.Photobucket

The next day after school I really wanted to hang out with him but I told him that I had things to do and for him to just go on without me. So I traveled all the way to Bras Basah by train to get the cue stick bag and I didn't know which one he would like, so I got the bag I really liked. Since I was there I dropped by Popular to get resources for my card.

This day was like 3 days before the birthday happened. That night I stayed up all night to do the card. It took me 7 hours. I started doing the card the moment I got home and I just wanted to knock out and sleep but then he called and I felt jubilant that he called cuz I haven't talked to him for the entire day. Halfway through the conversation he got upset and said something like "yeah you really wanted to talk to me right that's why you didn't bother to call or text the entire day." I hope he regrets saying that now! Hahaha.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next day I wrapped up the cue stick bag and it was really hard to do because it's cylinder shaped and it doesn't come in a box and my Lord, I was so disappointed in myself because that was the worst present wrapping I've ever done.

The night before the big day, I met Haojie and passed him my presents so that I could surprise him the next day with the presents.

The day finally arrived and it was his big birthday.Photobucket
Things almost went wrong when he didn't want to leave the house so that we could prepare the BBQ for his surprise party. Aveillia came in the afternoon because she couldn't come for the BBQ. See.. so sweet of her right?! Lithia came too when he left the house.
Slowly at around 730pm, Justin came, Delvin, Nash, Aunt Sheila (sp?), Velan, Jonathan, Nathaniel, their chinese friend (omg, I'm so sorry I forgot your name). Vicknesh didn't come because his dad didn't let him and Dinesh didn't come because God knows why, his phone was off, he didn't call he didn't let me know he wasn't coming. Haojie was with him playing pool to distract him and get him out of the house for the preparations.
Around 830pm they came back and we totally surprised him! Yay!

They had fun that night, the guys all played Tekken 6 and were literally jumping all over the place! But they had a great night.
The night ended even better when Aunt Vanessa, Uncle Ramesh, Lithia, Haojie, him and me sat down and just talked. That was great! :D

So, his birthday started well and ended well too. Before the night ended, I gave him my present and he loved it :D He was happy that night and that's all that mattered.

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANJEEV RAMESH.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts