TGIF

For the first time in a long time I actually came home and in my head I went, "Thank God today's Friday". I don't know what I would do if I still had things to submit tomorrow. At least tonight I get time for myself to just relax which I look forward to especially after all the work I've done with Sanjeev to his new crib! (:

School today was really tiring although it was a really short day, I couldn't stay awake. I was way too tired! At the end of the day I went to send Sanjeev off to work then accompanied him for break and went home. Should have waited a while more because Sanjeev left early from work ):

I'm completely tired from all the brain work in school I don't know why. Like I look at the things I have to do and I just sigh. Although it's just a few subjects, it's those super tedious and takes forever to finish kind of work so I'm just too dead tired to do it today. Tomorrow I shall do it and tomorrow I've got PW meeting @ Bishan. Awesome uh..

Hopefully all this will chop chop end because September is already promo 2 and I have to do ultra well for that if I wanna get promoted this year and I've gotta study ultra hard for H1 A levels in November and that will be corresponding with PW oral presentation. There's so many things to do with so little time.
I really need 40 hours in a day to be able to be like the over-achieving people in school who can pass 3 H2s with no sweat.

I think I should really just go straight home after school, no more hanging around after school, what do you think? (I think I won't be able to survive it) Hahaha!

Anyways, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Comments

Popular Posts