Malay oral for A levels yesterday was not so well done I might say. It's a lot harder than I thought. The topic was fine, the problem was speaking to the teachers in proper Malay. Also I felt as if I didn't give enough points about the conversational topic. However, I prayed before I sat for the exam and I just can leave everything into God's hands now and I just pray for favour by the teachers.

Once again I'm at City Square Mall waiting for Sanjeev to finish work. Another slow day for him apparently. As I'm sitting at Kopitiam, freezing half my face because of the air-conditioning, I'm loading Lion King 2 and blogging. I'm feeling really sleepy (drowsy) cuz of the medication I took before coming here.I guess that was a mistake I should not do the next time around.

These past 3 weeks or so has been fun spending time with Sanjeev. Although I will wait for hours when he works, going home with him and listening to him tell me his stories about the people who come in to the store is really interesting. I feel like eating a bag of chips while sitting here and watching the movie but I'm so lazy to get out of the seat.

It's honestly quite enjoyable listening to Sanjeev tell me his stories about work. I look forward to that a lot. Also, Sanjeev being all independent and whatever, earning is own money shows that my little boy is all grown up! Hahahaha!
Sanjeev saw my new shoes for school today and he said that it's really cute cuz it makes my feel look damn small. Hahaha! What to do? I don't have feel like him which are the size or Ronald MacDonald's! :P just kidding! (:

Right now I just feel like sleeping, but if I put my laptop into sleep mode, the internet connection will terminate which will lead to the loading of Lion King 2 to fail so I've got to stay awake! Which is one reason why I'm blogging now. LOL. It's really cold here that my contact lenses are getting dry /:

Now I feel like eating Kaya Toasts. Urgh! Seriously, I have got to stop craving for so many things. I'm really gonna grow fat and I don't want to be as fat as some people in the world (not really referring to anybody but kind of referring to one person on earth).
Okay, I'm going to force myself to stay awake now. Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts