Last night Sanjeev and I watched the game between Germany and Uruguay. That was an awesome game I must tell you! So many times the ball were spot on but it was saved by the goal keeper or it was just a fraction of a centimeter off from target. An absolutely good show! (:

Sanjeev was late for work again (what's new hahaha) and I too overslept. Was planning to go to church leh ): So Sanjeev went off to work, not long after so did uncle and the rest of us were just left at home haha.

Shawn and I watched Shutter Island and it was not a bad movie just that maybe there's a little bit too much talk and no action but it's supposed to be mind-twisting, not really. I would just give it 2 stars. Real sorry Leornado, the movie was kinda obvious. There's wasn't that wow factor at the end.. /:

Tomorrow would be the first official day back in school. Teachers are going to wonder why I didn't sit for my papers and I'll probably be thrown to meet the counselor the first thing back. Honestly, I'm starting to get sick of school, with all it's politics ans whatsoever, it just defeats the purpose of school life. It's more like a social prison or worst, it's like Hollywood! And every single student is a famous actress or actor. There are the big earning ones who are the most famous and everybody in the school knows about you, there are the mediocre paid ones who some people know and some dont and then there's just the calefare.

The big paying artists are famous and everybody knows them and it's as if the papparazzi are all over them. One wrong move and the whole school will hear about it. News in MI spreads quickly and sometimes it's just a drag being in the school. Even teachers will hear about it but they pretend as if they don't know. Tsk, politics? You bet it is. MI's probably worst than the UN themselves!

Anyways, I'm supposed to be reading some Geog notes now because I'm to do the Promo 1 papers tomorrow and Tuesday although they're not being marked, Mr.T being anal about Geog all the time wants me to sit for it so that he can go through the paper. Kinda waste time don't you think? What's the point of me sitting for the paper if the marks aren't gonna be counted. I'll just flunk on purpose la -.-
See, that's not the point, the point is, although I should be studying here I am sitting here blogging and gonna finish the ending part of Lion King 2. Hahaha! (:

Ciao bitchezz!

Comments

Popular Posts