holidays

Yes, holidays has arrived. Wooooo... not really awesome. Have lessons, have to cram PW work into the holidays plus major studying for Promo 1s that occur right after the freaking holidays end.

I need to read:
1. Tess of the D'Urbervilles.
2. Wuthering Heights.
3. Taming of the Shrew.
4. The Birthday Party.

All this for Literature.

Then:
1. Globalisation
2. Urbanisation
3. Physical Geog
For Geography

Also:
Chapters
18,19,20 for MOB
plus all the previous chapters in case Daniel decides to be an asshole (as usual).

So, honestly... what holidays are you talking about?
):
I might as well just chain myself to the chair, barracade the house door so that I can't get out and escape from all the work.

Urgh! I wanna do things also I might feel guilty. Should I just follow school timetable just that obviously I ain't gonna wake up at 8 in the morning.. we see how kayz?disappointed, much.

Comments

Popular Posts