Yeah, I haven't blogged in donkey years.. I'm busy & sometimes just lazy.

Just know that I'm doing well and I'm freaking awesome at the moment. I'm loving life and the people in school but it doesn't mean I'm all gung-ho for school.

Yeah I do have a latecoming issue but I don't have issues about handing up work and doing assignments like Jonathan and Jobez :P
Somehow I just have no motivation to go to school but I go anyways.

Right now I'm doing my GP essay then I've gotta move on my GP comprehension and study topic 5 & 6 for Geog since I've got a test tomorrow. I have to at least get a double digit for this test. Damn!

Anyways.. life's been great for me. I try (try being the key word) not to get involved in people's shit but if they drag me into it, there's much ado about nothing right? ;)

Okay, I seriously need to finish my essay. I just so happened to look at my blog & it's like dead so just something random I'm posting (:

cao bitches.

Comments

Popular Posts