it's just another day

Alright, i'm in class right now using my phone to blog this post.
Yesterday was a really heartpumping day. I came late because I needed to settle my hair then when I came to school & went for Mr Sham's MOB then we had an argument which led to a massive argument which led to me being sent out of his class. Wow, I know right?

And so I was super pissed at him for labelling me as one of the statistics to a disciplinary case student, I quote, "students like you". Well I'm sorry but, I am not one of the statistics! There are definitely people in this school worst than me but they dont get so much shit about it.

Today he talked to me saying that he's not picking on me, well believe whatever that is he wants to say but its kind of obvious to the rest of us who see his obvious obsessive favouritsm towards certain students (I shall not name names but we all know who it is). Honestly, I know that teacher have nothing to do & some of them do read my blog (i know ms chin does :P) but I'm being completely honest & afterall, it is MY blog.

After lashing out all my angers and frustrations towards him, I felt so much better when I walked out of class. I felt so relieved as I didn't have to carry the burden of the heavy load of shit & nonsense coming from him. Released everything & it felt good. I dont care whether I'm gonna get into trouble for shouting at the teacher but at least now my conscience is cleared & my system is clean & now I guess I'll take any punishment. hahaha!

Right, this morning he talked me to macam nice nice only.. step siol. Tahu I dont like him then for now only speak nicely to me. KNN, I can bet you that after some time everything will go back to the way it was before then masih nak cakap he's not picking on me. ahh! terserah deh! males mau layanin orang orang kayak ghini.. terus, ngomong ama gué attitude gue nggak baik, lihatin dulu ya attitude elo di kaca terus balik ngomong ama gue.

Comments

Popular Posts