hooters

Today was shit in the morning because I know that I won't do so well for my exam papers but that's not the important thing.

After the paper, I took the bus with Jamie to Little India then took the train to Clarke Quay to meet Lidia.
Initially we planned to eat at the Indian Restaurant but we walked around and pretty much nothing was open in the afternoon & we couldn't find the place so we ended up at Hooters. Suddenly there was like an invasion of angmoh men okay! Lidia felt damn cheena and the best thing of all, Lidia & I were the only females (besides the waitresses) in the restaurant.

We ate a lot. The entire day we spent about $87 on food alone!

The dudes at the table next to us ate like 2 plates of 20 piece chicken wings and there was one super hot dude. He smiled and said hi to me.. *melts.
Then the dudes on the other side of our table asked us where's a cool place to party at night, I told him the exact places the waitress told him when he asked her. Trying to strike a conversation? Try harder dude.

Lidia & I went to the bridge to camwhore then those same dudes who asked us about the clubbing places came and helped us take a picture (ugly btw). He then asked, "Do you two happen to have a friend then the 6 of us could head to a club together?" My reply, "*points at Lidia* she's underage" Their response, "Oh, then it's okay"

After that, it started to drizzle. Lidia & I headed to Haagen-Daz for dessert.Halfway through eating our awesome ice cream, this angmoh dude came and because I was sitting facing the door I couldn't not look at him come in the door so I smiled at him then after he bought his ice cream, he came over to our table and asked to take a picture together. Okay.. can't be rude right? He left, went to his friends then came back and asked us whether we smoke 'kocka'. We were like effing blur.. we just said no we don't. He asked whether we wanted drinks & our reply was the simple, "she's underage" then he left. After that we found out that 'kocka' was sheesha.. -.-

So, once we were done eating our ice cream, we went back to our fabulous bridge and there was when everything changed.
(okay, I don't know if he'll come across my blog then end up reading this but right now.. I don't care!)
Lidia & I were doing our usual camwhoring then a group of angmoh dudes came, I was taking a pic of Lidia when one dude asked, "Do you want us to help you take a picture of the two of you?" And OMG... sooooo cute! "No it's okay"
Before they left, I made Lidia ask them whether I could take a photo with them. Heehee! And yes we did.so cute la!
Then they left, after that they came back and of course asked about what we were going to do at night then invited us to go club with them or whatever and we said, "she's underage" BUT! omg the cute dude... please arh, *melts.

Major hugs :D

Comments

Popular Posts