shit.

I hate this month of this year.

Seriously, ever since school started there's only been shit after shit and I'm sick and tired of shit!
For the first time in my life I'm asbolutely not excited to go to school. It's even more fucked up with that new teacher. Yes, I'm so not over it...

I've got inhouse suspension to serve tomorrow and my dad's going to talk to the bitches tomorrow over the phone. And I'm going to use this suspension excuse to skip the physical conditioning for the sports teams. I've been unable to write in my diary ever since school started, boohoo...
Anyways, I don't know how to deal with all this shit. Actually, I don't WANT to deal with all this shit. It's wasting my precious time. & I've got common test in Feb which is even more screwed up and all the shit is making things worse.

I really wanted this year to go by smoothly but I guess that's not happening and ain't gonna happen. I'm going to raise the bar of my personal being and will not let shit pile up all over me.

So here's to shit: FUCK YOURSELF! YOU'RE MESSIN' WITH THE WRONG BITCH.

Comments

Popular Posts