inhouse suspension

So, I've been serving suspension since this morning at 9am. This is my last few minutes of prison before I go home and continue my prison of work and more work. I really feel like taking a cab home to save time and the fact of standing for the entire journey kills me but I don't think I've got the cash to do it.
Damn.

Suspension has been pretty okay.

First it was dead boring because I just started and I didn't know what to start with. I did MOB case studies that were supposed to be done in class but when the whole shit incident occurred I couldn't be bothered. Then I proceeded onto Math, the remaining questions that I didn't know how to do. Now I'm only left with one question that I don't know.

After that I decided to try to watch The Ugly Truth but the atmosphere of the school is too noisy so I decided to ditch that plan and watch it at home sometime during the weekends.

I guess it was the best decision I've made which was to bring my laptop for inhouse suspension and I think today was quite carefree because no teacher patrolled and asked questions about me, other than my own subject teachers & Mr Pow. So next time I know that if I'm gonna get inhouse suspension I can bring my laptop and use it too. I get to have my cake and eat it too.

Sanjeev was so sweet today. After his lesson ended (at 130pm) he came and told me that he was going home then he sent me a message apologizing at the fact that he couldn't keep me company cuz he was too tired. Then he called me to remind me to eat. CHO CHWEET! :D

Anyways, gonna get ready to leave! toodles...

Comments

Popular Posts