fml

I was online chatting with Sanjeev all the way till 530am and that's when he wanted to go to sleep. So I thought I would get some shut eye too.
Overslept, woke up @ 730am, rushed to school by cab, was late then lost my class because they went somewhere else for lesson. I tried calling everybody, but no reply. Only after IRP did Soleha reply my message.

Then I had MOB, and that was the last straw. Mr Sham confiscated my phone because apparently my appointment with the councelor isn't important enough for me to check my phone. She messaged me to confirm with me the timing of our meeting and I didn't even reply her. CEEEEEBAAI. Then I talked to her for like 4 periods and I complained Mr Sham.

So I told her how important I needed my phone so she tried to help me get a way to get it back for me but then Mr Toh, another bitch didn't back me up and instead now he's against me and wants to talk to me about the issue tomorrow. Screw it babe! I have no mood to talk to either one of them.

Mr Sham happy happy go home after last period and I waited in school for nothing because I thought I could talk to him after he comes back for lunch with the other econs teachers but he cabut. KNNB!

So I wasted all my time sitting in school waiting for him, Mr Toh, Mr Singh and in the end for all of them to tell me that if my father doesn't come down to collect it then I can only get my phone on Monday. FO la! So I called my dad and told him that my idiot of a teacher confiscated my phone and he said that he'll come down to school tomorrow morning to help me get it back.

I tell you arh.. Mr Sham can't waltz into 09A3 thinking that he owns this shit. 09A3 is my crib, my street, my west coast, my 305, my 426, 312.. so if he's trying to come in here and take over this place then we shall rage war! He will not leave with his life. 09A3 will defend what is ours and he will not take our land.
Come, somebody call the teruuk-naii (from Avatar).

Anyways, I swear, I don't think I will wanna talk to either one of my HTs until I've forgiven them. I think I'll really have something agaist Mr Sham from now on... now that I know his true colors, I'm not going to give him the chance of saying what he wants to say to me. Since he didn't let me talk and he didn't listen to my explanation then fuck him. If he wants to talk to me I'll give him the hand and ask him to talk to it because the face is tired.

KNNCBMF!

Comments

Popular Posts