death by papercut

First week of school is over and the first weekend since school started is also ending. FML.

So the beginning of school was just stressful. OMG, first day and we're already bombarded with what we can expect for the entire year. Day two we're bombarded with all the deadlines for overdue work and by day three, we're stacked with new work. I'll die from all the work!

It's great to see all my classmates again and of course I miss Rueban, Vienna, Jeevitha and Namira! But we have new classmates: Donovan, Suriya, Syazanna.. :D and I'm glad that we have awesome people in our class because it's important that we have a condusive learning experience right and classmates are friends and friends are the family that you choose.

Halfway through the week I went over to Sanjeev's place and I ended up staying over all the way until now. Yes, I'm blogging now at Sanjeev's house. Man, I was so stressed out that on Thursday I was pretty much looking forward to school however I woke up so late that I missed school. LOL. Stressful la babe...

Anyways, now that school's started posts are going to be boring, there'll be sparse updates and the only time I will update is when something down right interesting happens. Actually, no.. I would tweet that. HAHAHA. So I really don't know when I'll update. Maybe if there's a date/outing that consists of pictures or a whirl of adventures...

That's it then(: arios mi amigos!

Comments

Popular Posts