daphne fish!

In the morning Abigail, Daphne, Kenneth and I headed down to AMK Hub for lunch before going for the line judging for badminton over at Yio Chu Kang stadium. At AMK Hub I bought new shoes!for the people who knows me, yes I do have the exact identical shoe but with heels, this one are flats.

Turns out when we got to the stadium, we didn't have slots for today but Abigail and Kenneth were given jobs so technically I went all the way there for nothing! Sat there watching match after match of badminton for 4 freaking hours!!

I think I'm so sick and tired of badminton I'm definitely ain't watching it during the SEA Games. The teacher didn't give me a slot because he said that I needed to go for training. Well, if he hadn't gone M.I.A then I wouldn't be in that situation... *angry face*

After the afternoon shift, which ended at 6PM, Daphne, Kenneth, Abigail and I went over to Daphne's mom's office and over there was this French woman and she had a baby strapped onto her stomach and the baby was so adorable! So adorable in fact that I started missing Shervan! That baby 'Owen' reminded me of Shervan so much.. everything from the way he gnawed on his strap to those fat thighs.

Once Daphne's mom was done with the client, all of us including her dad headed off for dinner over at Marina Square's Centerstage Shabu-Shabu. OMG, I've never eaten so much in one go... I swear my stomach increased it's size 5 times! Ate 20 plates of meat. INSANE!!

As if that wasn't enough, we headed to Ice Cream Chefs for dessert.Joke of the day:
"There's such a thing called a Daphne fish and she met Dory fish and together they went finding Nemo"
why is this the joke? Because Daphne's just as blur as Dory.

Comments

Popular Posts