awesome foresome!

Went with Sarah, Mervyn, Haojie & Bryan to Sanjeev's house at around 1 in the morning last night. The guys played poker while we girls had our long girl talks as usual. Fun fun fun!

Slept at around 7 or 8am, I honestly have no clue then Sanjeev and I woke up at around 1pm and then we went to watch Twilight Saga: New Moon.It was good. Major dose of hotness! Hahaha.

But really appreciate Sanjeev for purposely waking up although he was dead tired, got dressed, went all the way down to Kallang Leisure Park just to watch the movie with me. :D
Love!

Then headed down to Rachel's place for her Christmas dinner. Great food!Went back with a loaded stomach!

When Sanjeev & Lithia came back from Australia.. They brought back for me awesome stuff! Totally love them. I had a passerby who talked to me over plugoo. He/she asked me why I don't blog regularly anymore. Wells, I'll only blog if there's events to blog about or if I'm even at home. Anyways, 'thanks' to that passerby. For showing me that my posts are appreciated! :D I love my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts