fly me off to another land

So the day came and it's the 24th of November. Sanjeev and Lithia left for Perth. In the morning Sanjeev and I took the train together but I went home first to change and at 3PM I met Dinesh at the Airport. That funny fellow!
We reached Terminal 1 and we were looking for Sanjeev but we couldn't find him. Then Dinesh asked me, "You know this new invention called the handphone?" And I actually replied, "No.." LOL! He was being sarcastic. Idiot...

Sanjeev's uncle.. handsome siol! hahaha. From 5.45pm, the flight was delayed to 7.10pm. Must be God's divine intervention(: Auntie Ranjit is a very interesting character. Well of course, because she and I are Aquarians and our birth dates are 2 days away from each other so of course we're more alike.

OH! And I found out on that day that Uncle Ramesh didn't use to like me! Okay, so last time when I wrote about the fact that I felt a vibe that he didn't like me it was real! Sanjeev still can tell me that I was over thinking. But now we're cool :D

After sending them off, Justin, Amy, Dinesh and I went to Terminal 3 and slacked for a while. We played tai di and that 4 card 21 game. My goodness.. that game's starting to make my head hurt.

Took the train back with Justin and now the 4 of us have an inside joke, "no air no air!"
I went over to Rachel's house to stay over. If I didn't stay over, I think I would have cried myself to sleep. Hahaha.

The next morning I woke up early with Rachel, went home and got ready cuz I was meeting Vienna, Joanne and Markus to go to Sentosa.
My first time into Sentosa's Merlion.and at that moment, Sanjeev called me from Perth telling me that he's there and safe! YAY.
"See Lithia, I leave her for one day and she goes to Sentosa!"

At 2pm I left the three wonderful people to see Abigail for the Badminton training which turned out to be a total waste of my time because there's going to be another training day all the way at Yio Chu Kang stadium. -.-
But never mind, still must love your sister in Christ!
26th November, I headed over to Rachel's house in the evening and we got dressed up to at least hope look older than 18years old so that we could enter Bar None over at Marriott Hotel to listen to Rachel's uncle perform. The band performs well.On the train ride to Orchard, I bumped into Andrew. He just finished a date with Markus and Vienna and they were in the same train as me and Rachel from Pasir Ris.. what are the odds right?

At the bar, Rachel and I drank Virgin Margarita Lime. And it tastes like crap BTW. I actually wished someone would rescue me from it and ask me to have a real drink. I would even chug down a bottle of beer.Woke up at 1PM thanks to Renee and Mocca.Managed to upload some photos onto facebook using Rachel's laptop in the afternoon. In the evening Rachel and Renee wanted to go to Orchard to shop and I didn't have anything to wear anyway so I went home. Splurged on dinner with Carls' Jr since I was in deep depression. HAHAHA!

@ 11.35pm Sanjeev sent me a text. So sweet! And that poor boy of mine. Living in hell with the sun rising at 4.30am and setting at 8pm. 14 1/2hours of day and only 7 1/2 hours of night. Vampire's hell!
Then he called me and we talked for a while.. miss him loads! And he got himself a book on Libra and he read to me a part. And the best part is that it says Libra and Aquarius are a PERFECT match. Yeah you read that right, PERFECT match. And my birth date+Aquarius makes me the best partner for him. Told you people that even the stars are on our side.
A lot of things stated in that book about the two of us are so very true.
Air+Air=Wind. Imagine that... And the inside joke is about my air going off to Australia. Remember "no air no air"?

He called from Perth and talked to me, told me about the awesome t-shirts he's bought and read to me the Libra book and then he says,
"Okay, I've gotta go sleep. My cousin can't sleep cuz I'm talking to you. I'll talk to you tomorrow or something. Love you."
When he said that his cousin can't sleep cuz he was talking to me, I imagined his cousin standing over him with his arms on his hips, with his eyebrows arched, lips pursed and toe tapping the ground...

And that's what's happened recently. When exciting things happen I'll blog again.
XOXO.

Comments

Popular Posts