confessions part iii

This is part 3 and my 500th blog post(:

6th November was the last day of school for the entire year. When school ended I couldn't believe it. The year just went in a flash. I still remember clearly the first day I stepped foot on campus and now, it's over. Amazing!
On the last day of school I went late, reached during break, skipped MOB lesson with V. After school, headed down to Vienna's place. Washed up and we went out. We had lunch at Iluma and hung out at the Singapore Flyer.ended the night with going back to her place and slacked for a while before going home. I left my bowling bag at her place. I've got to take it back soon.

The evening of 10th November I had dinner with Sheqal at Parkway's Carl's Jr. then we went to Macs to slack. Talked a lot then I passed him the poncho and sleeping bag before he went home.

Early in the morning the next day, Sanjeev called me at 7am to ask me to head down. I was too tired and told him that I'll go down after I wake up. I went over, we slept for a while then at 2pm we went to meet Bryan and Asri for pool. They ended playing pool at 11pm. That night Sanjeev said, "I like the way you think. We can be Bonnie and Clyde". Inside joke(:
Lithia came over the next day and the 4 of us played poker at night and slept at 6am. On Friday, Lithia and Sanjeev both woke up early because they both had to go to school for 2 different things. Lithia was for the kindness week thing and Sanjeev was to find out his promotional status. In the afternoon Sanjeev came back with Bryan then they went off to play pool again.
14 November, Auntie, Sanjeev, Lithia, Cassilda, Shawn, Shervan, Bing and I went to swim. Sanjeev had a fashion malfunction during swimming. Funny shit! :D That night after my shower, I fell sick. Like really sick. I felt super cold and weak that I wore his sweater then went to sleep around 7pm. Sanjeev stopped playing guitar and came to take a nap with me too. Awww. The rest of the family went to play badminton downstairs. Later on went to meet the guys as they were coming over. When the guys came over, I woke up. Boo, Asri, Bryan, Haojie. At 5AM I went to bed.

On 17th Nov, Tuesday, Lithia and Sanjeev went to Jurong so I went back. First time back home in like 5 days. hahaha.

The next day I went to meet Vienna, Markus, Dharnia and Andrew at Marina Square. We walked to the side to get to the Merlion but it was raining so in the end we headed to KPO where we had drinks. And that was it. We went back after that.

19th Nov, I was awaken to Abigail's call in the morning when she asked me to go over and meet her and Daphne for bowling over at Kallang Leisure Park. Before that I went to have lunch with Sheqal and I got my ears pierced at Stege. Then I went down to meet them for bowling.
20th November was the class BBQ and luckily Jamie texted me asking whether I was coming. Initially I thought it was the next day because Cheryl said that it's 20th Nov on a Saturday -.- Before I went for the BBQ I had to go for some job interview and honestly, for the first time I hope I don't get this job. I don't want to work there! ):
So I went for the BBQ and at the BBQ, thanks to Ruzanna Agger... I tried shisha for the first time. LOL!The BBQ wasn't that bad. Honestly, someone was damn lucky.. seriously damn lucky if not I would have just told the person how pissed I was at her.
After the BBQ, we saw Ryan's dog.. big ball of fur. Then Markus, Vienna and I hung out for a while. At 2AM I left and went over to Sanjeev's place where he, Haojie, Uncle and Gary were playing poker. That was the same day I first saw the worst video, Video Phone by Beyonce ft. Lady Gaga. HOLY CRAP did Lady Gaga look fucking ugly!

Sanjeev showed me the 2 new pair of converse shoes he bought. One's grey with checkered lines and it's the same one as my school shoes and another one is black and I too have a black converse shoes but mine's nicer cuz it has a prism :P But the grey one is exactly the same as mine! :D Also, he bought himself a Superman belt. Damn, and it was the exact one I wanted to get for him for Christmas! Now he's bought it I don't know what to get for him.

The next morning, Sanjeev had to go for some Bedok South scouts thing so I went home first and then in the night I went over to Asri's house since everyone was there to celebrate Mervyn's belated birthday. About half an hour to my arrival, Sanjeev, Boo, Justin and I left. Justin, Sanjeev and I walked all the way back to Simei. When we reached home, the two of us watched movies with uncle. We watched Death Race and Forrest Gump.

22th November Sanjeev finally got a haircut and he headed to Jurong. I took the cab with him all the way to Jurong then I took the same cab to meet Vienna over at Adam road. In the cab with Sanjeev I told him, "Take care of yourself in Australia, don't leave your stuff all over the floor. Pick up after yourself because I'm not there to do it for you. And if you see any pretty Australian girls must tell me, see any handsome Australian boys also must tell me" and his reply, "when I'm gone you must behave yourself know! Don't go out with boys all. If I find out! ...*gives me the face*" hahaha!
Over at Adam road we attended this chorus concert by the Singapore Bible College. It wasn't bad but I realised that if the choir's too big, all you hear is as though they're singing the notes and you have no clue what they're saying.

*SWEET NOTE*
23rd Nov, at 1AM, I received a message. Thinking it was from Vienna or Abigail or someone else basically. I looked at it and it was from S. AWWW..
I said, "I'll be your Forrest Gump and you can be my Jenny. Or the other way around also can" and his reply, "No.. no.. I'm Forrest Gump and you're my Jenny" AW!
Damn I miss the idiot.

Comments

Popular Posts