Confessions part II

Here it is, as I promised.

On the 24th of October was Rohit's turn to have a Deepavali celebration at his house. So I've been to 2 Deepavali celebrations on 2 opposite sides of the island. Over there we watched 300 and Meet the Spartans. It was damn funny! OMG, Rohit's mom's 'Sambal Udang' is damn good.. must eat it again!I ended that night by heading down to Sanjeev's place where he was playing poker with Matthew, Justin and Sheqal.

The next day I woke up early and left because I was meeting Vienna for lunch.Rocky Martin's food's not bad. Actually it's pretty good. Then we walked around Orchard Central looking for a place that sells desserts. Couldn't find one.We ended up heading down to Holland Village where we found this Greece inspired cafe.The food here isn't nice, trust me. The decor is nice and the price is over-rated.

In the evening, Sanjeev called me down to George's to watch the Liverpool vs. Man United match. Liverpool 2 - Man U 0! WOOHOO! :D

27th October I went to school later than Sanjeev cause I had to go home first to change into my uniform. We got back our papers and I was happy with myself. However, I was dead tired throughout the entire day I have no idea why.
After school I went to Woodlands to meet Lidia and Rachel where we went to Novena's Cotton On then Dhoby Gaut to eat and after that headed down to Little India. As we were going back, we stopped at the MRT's toilet and there I bumped into Zul and Dharnia.

The day after that was the day we found out our promotional status. I found out I got promoted and I'm damn happy with that. The day went on with normal lessons. We all found out that Mr Ram is a shithead during PE. Damn bitch.

29th October I took the train first but then as I was already at Dover Sanjeev called to ask where I was.. being tired and would do anything to sleep I took the opposite train and went over to his place. Slept, woke up at 12 plus. Reached school at 2.30pm then slacked with Dian in the canteen.
After that I headed down to Pastamania over at West Mall to celebrate Ada's birthday.After the celebration, some of them went to watch Jennifer's Body. Me, Sarah, Stephanie and Ada slacked we talked for hours! Then I went back to school to meet Sanjeev, Justin, Vicknesh and Finah. They had dinner then I went back.

30th October after school I went to KKH and there I met Sarah-Anne. Once we were done with our appointments, we headed to eat at Seafood Harvest over at Bugis Junction with her cousin and aunt. Then Sarah and I walked around ourselves before we went back and we met Amanda. I took the train with Amanda to Aljunied then Abigail came and we headed down to Shinuan's house. Phoebe came next. We had dinner then played some Wii and celebrated Phoebe's birthday.

31st October 2009. Amazing day. Hahaha, wanna guess why? Sanjeev and I went out! We headed to Shaw Tower down at Orchard to watch Jennifer's Body. Damn, Megan Fox is hot. After the movie it was shopping for Sanjeev. We ended up at Tampines 1 and he bought himself a pair of white Adidas F10 soccer boots. We went back to his place and it was raining cats and dogs! Even when we went back, his dad said, "I was wondering why it was raining so badly. Now I know why. You actually took Peyton out."
Justin, Haojie, Asri and Gary came over to play poker with Sanjeev and his dad. Lithia and I watched 'Taking the Stage' then we went to bed.

3rd Novemeber.
I was late for school so I decided to bring some pizza over to Sanjeev's house. He had it for breakfast then we went to school together with Justin. After school I met Vienna and we watched "My Sister's Keeper" and had lunch at Aston's. The movie was damn sad. And on this same day, my phone line got cut off. AHHHH!

Alright, I'm gonna stop here again. So that you won't be overwhelmed by the stories. If I've got nothing to do at night I'll write part 3.
XOXO.

Comments

Popular Posts