killing me slowly

I know it's been two weeks since I've blogged and I sincerely apologize for not updating as often as I would like because I've been really busy and packed with things to do.
I'll go backwards to the last day I blogged.

Today was a very interesting day. I honestly must say that I would have been better off at home. However, my home tutor won't let me sign out from school. So mean!
Jamie and Soleha didn't come to school today. Bummer. So I thought of signing out of school so that at least I can go home and study or go back to sleep a while more then study and maximize my time before my big paper on Monday. But Mr Toh wouldn't give me the permission because he said that it was just going to be a short day today anyway and just bear with it.

First period was Malay and I told Sarah that I didn't feel like going for Malay since there's definitely nothing to do since we already finished our Malay paper. Instead we went to the Cafe, bought a hotdog then went to the canteen to sit with Bazilah, Ruzanna and Fatin.
Then we went to meet Ada and Stephanie at the cafe. Talked a lot and bitched a lot too. My goodness. My class is seriously amazing! Like, if we hate you we won't do anything to you but we'll just ostracize you and bitch about you constantly behind your back.

S.B.S to Stephanie, Sarah and Ada! :D

For MOB period, Ada, Summer and I went to the library and skipped the lesson too. I know that that horrible lazy teacher of ours will not go through anything and besides, I might as well just study from a tree and it would be more useful than him teaching.

Home Tutor period, I sat with Rueban and Bjorn and we chatted/bitched. Whatever you want to think.

After school Rohit, Rueban and I went to Macs for lunch. On the way to Macs I realized that my yellow hair band that I always put around my neck was missing. I searched my bag, it wasn't there and I called Ada asking if she took it and she didn't. I was so depressed all the way to Macs. I didn't eat because I thought if I really lost the hair band I'll just drop by Bugis and buy a new one although I know it won't be the same.
Hey, I really felt sad for losing it because I bought that hair band 7 months ago at Bugis with Sheqal right after I just cut my hair to bangs and that was the time where I first met Sanjeev. So it meant a lot to me. And it was YELLOW!

So I didn't eat and was really depressed. I called Sanjeev and got even more depressed, thanks. I called Sheqal to tell him I lost it and he said, "Never mind la, don't need to worry about it. We'll just go buy another one okay? I'll accompany you then we go and buy so you'll have a second yellow hair band that you bought with me" So sweet! :D
But still I was upset that I lost it.

Rueban and Rohit accompanied me back to school to look for it. I immediately went to the exact same spot where I sat at the library and HALLELUJAH it was on the floor. Alone and cold and rejected. The two girls sitting next to it just left it there. I ran to my hair band to rescue it from the cold and I held it tight to my heart and promised that I would never leave it again.

After that, all of us went home. Took the red line with Rueban, Rohit, Yewf and Nick. Then (without Rueban) we switched over to the green line at Jurong. Made a new friend, Nick Chia. A nice guy (:

Wed, 30 Sept - Thurs, 1 Oct
I was late for school but thank God that they didn't book me because it was the first day of exams so they excused all of us. Thanks!

I had GP papers in the morning and I honestly think that I won't score well for my paper 1(essay). I think my essay wasn't substantial and I don't think it links. I don't know why I chose that question: "The Internet kills originality. Is this a fair comment?"
I thought maybe if it was uncommon, I would score better.

Halfway through paper 2, my period came. Oh goodness. I thought I would die. My back started to ache really bad, my stomach cramped up and it wasn't even 45 minutes into the paper. Shoot. Had to wait it out until I could run to the bathroom.

After break was Malay paper and I wrote the longest Malay composition I've ever written and I thought I did pretty well for the paper. Hopefully I would score for Malay. I went home with Soleha straight after school and didn't wait for Sanjeev because I knew that he would be with his group of friends anyway and I was in too much pain to wait for him.

I reached home and was about to blog when Auntie Vanessa called me. She inquired about Sanjeev's whereabouts and I was shocked to know that he still wasn't home at around 8.30pm. So, taking that opportunity, Auntie asked me to go down to East Point and buy a cake then head down over. Alright!

Sarah-Anne, Asri, Bryan and Hao Jie came to celebrate Sanjeev's birthday and Asri's birthday too.
Sarah, Cassilda and I hid behind his bed and the moment he came into the room (when he reached home at 11.30pm) we sprung out from behind the bed and "SURPRISE!" He had the shock of his life and his facial expression was priceless.

At 12am, we celebrated Sanjeev and Asri's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANJEEV, ASRI AND BJORN.
I also called Bjorn at 12AM just to wish him a happy birthday. What a great classmate I am.
Once the small celebration was over, the boys went into the room to play poker while Sarah and I watched American Pie Beta House on HBO outside. Then we went into the room when the movie ended and at 3AM I walked Sarah back home.
I went back and was really tired that I fell asleep while the boys played.

I think the boys went home around 4 or 5 then Sanjeev went to sleep also. Was supposed to wake up at 6.30AM to be on time for school but instead we woke up at 7.20AM. Shit! Sanjeev had Chemistry practical but it was on the first period and there was no time we would reach school in time. So we decided to go later and went back to sleep. Woke up at around 12PM, got ready then headed down to the clinic to get Sanjeev his MC and we took a cab to school. To celebrate his coming of age, the first thing he did was buy a packet of cigarettes. LOL. His first legal pack right? And he bought Mild Seven.
Basically I went to school for just 1 lesson then met Sanjeev and went home together.

Tues, 29 Sept
I woke up bright and early for school and called Sanjeev. He didn't pick up. It was already 6.15 and I thought maybe he was already getting ready for school. So I went to get ready and once I was done I kept calling him yet he still didn't pick up my calls. That's odd. I swear I called him over a span of 30 minutes and only at 6.50 did he answer my call. Obviously, he didn't go to school.

I met Rohit and we went to school together. We were late so we just went over to Jurong for breakfast. We walked into school after first period ended and headed straight for the library where I skipped math lesson and we sat with Rueban and Ryan. Wow, Ryan, Rueban and Rohit. All starting with the letter R.

Sanjeev came to school at around 12PM but either way I went home alone because I didn't want to wait for him. Had to go home to study.

Fri, 25 Sept - Mon, 28 Sept
School was mundane as usual. But after school was when the real drama began. So blablablablabla (haha, censored) and I went home with Soleha and Rohit. I went home and immediately got ready to head over to Rachel's house. I was at the MRT station waiting for the train when Sanjeev called and asked me to go for Boo's party too. I didn't want to because of multiple reasons and let's just say I made a big turn around Singapore. In the end I went over to Rachel's place and spent the night there.

I slept at around 12AM or 1AM because I was really tired. My head hurt and my eyes were sore so I slept early. At exactly 3AM, Sanjeev called me and said that the police came over to the chalet so they had to run for their lives. And he also said, "So much for saying if you wanted to meet up after the party to come down to Pasir Ris. You're sleeping already!"

Rachel slept at around 4AM. The next day, the two of us woke up at 11AM because Rachel had to go over to her aunt's place. I stayed a little longer and cooked spaghetti with Renee and had lunch together. I left their place at around 6PM and headed over to East Point to meet Soleha, Jamie and Summer who were studying.

I had dinner with them then Soleha had some nose malfunction so we went over to Starbucks and got her Chamomile Tea. Sanjeev dropped by to say "hi".
Jamie and Summer went home and I accompanied Soleha to get a cab. We walked all the way to Sanjeev's place to get a cab because there wasn't a single cab that would stop where we were at over at East Point.

Once I knew Soleha was safe in the hands of the cab driver, I headed over to Sanjeev's place. They had guests over yet they still didn't mind that I came over. So nice of them! :D
The night continued as usual and after some time, Lithia and I confined ourselves in the room when it was getting late and the guests started to get rowdy and played poker. We ended up falling asleep even with the loud drunk fellow in the hall. LOL. When everybody left, Sanjeev came into the room and told me about his $250 win on poker.

Lithia was the first one to wake up on Sunday morning because she had to leave early to go for dance class. I got up next then slacked and watched I Am Legend on AXN. We then played poker all the way into the night and I kept losing. We had SPIZE for dinner that night.

I thought I slept pretty early compared to other nights when I sleep over, yet I was still late for school on Monday. I planned to wake up early, go back home to get ready then still be on time for school.
But as usual, I feel really bad for leaving Sanjeev in bed and leave even before the sun was up. So I just decided to go to school late.

As I was getting ready to wake up at Sanjeev's house, Shervan was crying and Bing was in the toilet. So I scooped Shervan up, carried him around for a while then passed him over to Sanjeev who was sleeping. I got ready then came back into the room to see Sanjeev playing with Shervan.
"Take him away! Quick! So that I can go back to sleep!"
fine, BIIIIIGGG PIIIIIGGG! I took Shervan back to his crib and Bing fed him cereal. I left for home and I went to school.

But before that I decided to head over to Raffles City first for lunch. I had MOS Burger for lunch! Missed GP, MOB and Geog. Reached school on time for break though.

Bryan passed his driving test. YAY for him. Joked with him that when he drives, I would pity all the animals and the 5 year olds that he might kill with his evil driving.
After school I stayed to study with Soleha, Cheryl, Summer, Izzuddin and Shawn at Burger King over at West Mall then I headed home first and reached in time for Criminal Minds.

I text Sanjeev at God knows what time and he only called me at 2 in the morning and I was already asleep but I still answered his call. I answer anybody's call even if it was at 3AM. Because your call is important to me. Unless you're someone I detest then don't bother calling.

Thurs, 24 Sept
Went to school with Amirah, Sanjeev and Rohit in the morning and we were early! :D
Soleha and I slept during math period. Amazing on Soleha's part but typical for me. I think I'll take MC for EOY math paper.

Mr Tan took over for geog and he's such a queer fellow. Entertaining as a teacher but we'll still have yet to find out the real him. Sanjeev went off after school so Rohit and I decided to stay back with the rest for night study.

Mon, 21 Sept - Wed, 23 Sept

Thank God that PE was just another session in the LR1. The entire day was crazy and it was just completely tiring but I managed to survive through Geog lecture.

At night Sanjeev called and the call didn't end very well. Because of that I didn't sleep for the entire night. Like seriously. I stayed up the entire night thinking and I wrote him a letter. Like a 3 page letter. That's even longer than my own Lit essay.

Amazingly, although I didn't sleep the night before I didn't feel lethargic at all. Maybe because I was still feeding off the day before's energy. I skipped Math lesson with Ryan and Soleha and we sat in the library and I told Soleha the story of I Love You, Beth Cooper.

After MOB, I met Sanjeev to pass him his PE pants and the letter. He thought it was a break up letter. LOL. At the end of the day, Soleha and I went to the stadium to ask Sanjeev if he saw Rohit because the two of us tried calling him like 15 times and he didn't answer our calls. While we were at the top of the steps of the stadium, Sanjeev turned to look at us then he flaunted the Garnet PE shirt that he was wearing (it's mine because he lost his Onyx shirt) and just as he did that, Aaron threw the rugby ball at him and it hit him straight on the collarbone. Then Sanjeev had a major bimbo moment.
Soleha and I walked away laughing.

I went back with Sanjeev to Simei.

Sanjeev didn't go to school the next day and I went late for school and reached after PE ended. They said that I was very lucky for skipping PE. I waited with the girls in school while waiting for Rohit then we went to Simei and picked up Sanjeev to bring him to the polyclinic to get himself an MC.

I met Rachel at Tampines station then the three of us waited for Sanjeev to finish. Rachel and I then went over to Sanjeev's place to see baby Shervan. Rachel was so excited and happy to see him and I think I can say the same for Shervan's part. Then the 3 of us headed down to Simei Starbucks where Sanjeev and I studied.
At around 7PM Rachel went home and I ate dinner. Around 8PM, Sanjeev couldn't take it anymore and we headed down to SAFRA Tampines and played an hour's worth of pool. I think I have a hidden talent for pool as long as my eyes aren't retarded and always seem to go off cue.

We took a bus back to his place then I changed to bus 12 and then bus 13. Sanjeev was so cute! :D

So yeah, that's the entire week's worth of events. Fun right?(:
Honestly, I'm really scared that I'll retain in MI. And I don't want to retain. Oh Lord, please help me.

Comments

Popular Posts