chips and chocolates.

So, another week has passed since the holidays ended and let's just say that somehow school is becoming slack. I don't know. That's what I feel. Maybe it's because all the teacher's finished teaching all the necessary topics so it's just left to us to revise them.
I'll tell you what happened for the week.

Monday, 14 September
Since I stayed over at Sanjeev's house the night before, I had to rush home to get ready for school.
Thank God that school started at 9am instead of the usual 8.

I rushed home and got ready then I meet Sanjeev at the MRT Station and we took the train together to school.

First day back in school after the holidays was very tiring and worst of all, for Mondays, I end school at 5.25pm. Insanity!
However, it was pretty slack and enjoyable to see all my friends again after the holidays.
For P.E. we watched the movie, Kallang Roar.it's a funny show and they told us to grasp the morals of the movie of discipline and determination. Yeah, okay.

Soleha made the joke of the year! After school I asked her if she was going home and she replied that she was going to Jurong Point.
I asked her for what and she replied that she was going to meet her boyfriend. I didn't believe her and said, "yeah I'm sure"
and she got quite sad at the fact that I didn't believe the fact that she had a boyfriend.
We went to meet Sanjeev and Rohit before going back together and she did the same things to them. Sanjeev didn't believe her and neither did Rohit.

"Why is it so unbelievable for the fact that I could have a boyfriend?!", she cried.
"I mean, it's you. You're Soleha," I replied.
"So you're saying that I'm so ugly that no man will want me la!" she answered defensively.
"No, that's not what I mean. All I mean is that... well.. come on la.." I said, unable to explain why it's so hard to believe the possibility of her being in a relationship.
"Yeah, well, it's like... Soleha, boyfriend... NAH!" Sanjeev says.

HAHAHAHA! Poor girl.

We told her to try it on Jamie because maybe Jamie might believe it.

We met Jamie and this is how it went.
"Jamie, I'm going to Jurong Point later" says Soleha.
"Oh okay" was Jamie's reply.
"Jamie! You're supposed to ask 'for what?' some friend you are!" I cried out.
"Okay, what are you going there for?" Jamie finally asked.
"I'm going to meet my boyfriend" Soleha replies.
"Yeah right" was Jamie's comeback.

Then, Sanjeev, Rohit and I burst out into laughter! We couldn't believe our ears. Even Jamie didn't believe it!
Soleha turned a bright pink. Making her look like a Strawberry Shortcake. Hilarious!

Reached home, freshened up and watched my favourite Criminal Minds. Slept at 12AM.

Tuesday, 15 September
I overslept and so did Sanjeev.
Sanjeev decided that he wouldn't go to school and be booked as late then he'll be suspended for a month. However, I did want to go to school so I went on my own.
I took 36 to City Hall and had breakfast first at Mac's before heading down to school. I got off at the bus stop and I was slightly early. The security guard was still at his post so I waited for a while and at around 9.45AM I walked in through the side gate and didn't get booked because the security guard wasn't there anymore. AWESOME.

After school I went back home with Summer and Bjorn. Summer got off at Tiong Bahru and Bjorn and I continued our journey. I was going to meet Rachel at Pasir Ris station to get my Literature text.
He got off at Bedok and I called Sanjeev. He was at Tampines getting an MC from the polyclinic. I went to take my book from Rachel at Pasir Ris then I headed down to Tampines to meet Sanjeev to keep him company while he waited to meet Boo to study.

In the train back from Pasir Ris to Tampines, a group of MJ students sat on the row in front of me. And when I looked up, the guy sitting directly in front of me was Daniel Hong, my primary school friend.

Went to Tampines to meet Sanjeev. We walked around in search of Bubble Tea which we found and I ordered the Almond Milk Tea. Remind me to NEVER drink that shit again. OMG, it was horrible. It tasted like those antibiotics that you took when you were young in the form of power and you mix it in water and drink it. It tasted exactly the same. Didn't finish it, was a waste!

Then the two of us headed down to East Point where we met Sarah, Bryan and Boo to study.
Around 8pm, the boys felt like playing pool. Sarah didn't join us and I went along with them to Safra Tampines. I couldn't go into the pool place because I was wearing my school uniform so I sat outside, at the reading corner to finish my work while the boys went to play pool.
At 11.30PM the boys came out and we all went home. I dropped off Sanjeev then Bryan then Boo.

Wednesday, 16 September
Met Sanjeev and Rohit in the morning and we took a cab from Kallang to school in the fear of being late.
We were early.

School wasn't that bad. I slept during IRP and the last 15 minutes of Malay, which I always do.

After school I went with Jamie and Joel to GM to take our testimonials. Mine was not even a page long. I really hate Mrs Ting.

Some thing happened. Let's just leave it to the people who know about it. In case.. certain people read.
Let's just say that I love my tree for what he did (:

Friday, 18 September I met Sanjeev and we took a cab from Kallang. We reached school right on the dot. Fantabulous!
Sanjeev was so cute, so child-like, I love! But somehow it seemed like he was high, like on drugs. HAHAHA!

After school I went to KKH with my dad for checkup. Damn, now they gave me this weird medication which I so hate.
Ate Mee Siam from the Kopitiam at the hospital. It wasn't bad actually.

Went home after that and at night Sanjeev called me to go over. Then the plans changed and we went drinking with Boo and Bryan over at Bryan's place. We drank till 5.45AM and I was dead tired and not the least bit high because I only drank 2 glasses. Didn't really have the drinking mood. More like darn tired and just wanted to sleep.

Saturday, 19 September
Went back to his place and slept. We woke up at around 5PM.
He got ready then I went to take a shower. We ate a bit and watched Singh is King on TV.The girls in the show are very pretty and some guys are not bad looking. Their names however are weird.
Lucky, Happy, Guru.. AHAHAHAHA!
Once the show ended Sanjeev and I left the house. He was going over to Jurong and I went to meet Joel for dinner since Joel got ditched by his friends.

Sunday, 20 September
I woke up late and I rushed to get ready to go to church this morning.
Pradise Band performed Praise and Worship today.Well, there are now 7 people in the band.
Anyways, I love their guitarist. He's handsome! (:

After service I went to Changi Airport with Abigail, Rachel, David Hong and Zachary for lunch.
David Hong is Daniel Hong's twin brother. David Hong is older than Daniel Hong by a few minutes and he's more dominant in the sibling relationship. Daniel Hong was the guy who sat opposite me in the train (just to recap)

I was supposed to go back to the Airport to study with them but I needed the laptop but the airport doesn't have a power plug. So I decided to stay home to study. Besides, less distraction of handsome Angmohs walking around.

I realised something, people with a dominant character tend to have friends with a submissive or timid character. And people who have a dominant character might have issues with someone else who also has a dominant character. It's interesting how people work.

Comments

Popular Posts