pleasure is desire fulfilled

It's rare to find me blogging 2 days in a row isn't it? Well, I've completed most of my work and now I've got some free time.
Actually, I've been having a lot of free time since 2 hours ago. Would you like to know what I've been doing for 2 hours? I've been "online window-shopping". It saves me the hassle of literally going window shopping. I see what I like on the shop's website then I go to the stores to see if they have it. Saves time too and my feet don't ache now after window shopping.

Anyway, I went through Levi's, Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21, Topshop and FCUK. There were so many nice things that I'll love to have and the prices stated on the website are so cheap but I know that once I go to the store it ain't the same price. At moments like this, I wish I have a credit card so that I can just shop online and get the goods without leaving the comfort of my house. HOWEVER, the negative aspect of that would be I've not tried on the merchandises so I won't know whether the outfit will suit my body type. Therefore, I conclude that online window shopping yet real mall shopping is the best way to go about it.

Here are the things that I've noted down because they've captured my interest:
Levi's:
1. High waisted skinny jeans
2. Low rise jeans

Dorothy Perkins:
1. Silver/Blue Kimono Sleeve Top
2. Green & Pink flower print top
3. Black animal print tunic
4. Black & White border print tunic
5. Pink ditsy tunic

Forever 21:
1. Baroness Babydoll top
2. Fiesta panel tunic
3. Fab paisley floral dress
4. Bazaar twist dress
5. Mixed shapes woven dress
6. Clarita chiffon dress
7. Sylvia mixed print sundress
8. Floral green sundress
9. Vintage floral sundress
10. Paisley woven sundress

FCUK:
1. Coconut dress (don't be deceived by the name, it's the dress that Bryan picked out for me)
2. Nouveau dress (trust me, it's nicer in the blue)Alright, so I've made a pact with myself that I'm going to save money everyday and once I reach $500 I'm going to buy myself a new collection of clothing. And of course I need accessories such as bracelets/bangles, necklaces, bags, shoes, rings.. okay, I'll save $600 :D I can do it!
I'll probably be able to save that amount of money in a time span of 2 months. Then I'll continue saving so that after the end of year exams I can go for my shopping spree. Fantabulous planning! Oh, I'll bring Bryan along, I need my Aquarius fashion partner to help me out. HAHAHA!

So, let's talk about today.
In the morning, I left house at 6.30am. I took 36 to City Hall station at 6.40am and I reached City Hall at 7am. WOW! I immediately called Sheqal to ask him where he was and he was reaching the MRT station. Fantastic! So the two of us met and we went to school together.
It felt like old times, the two of us going to school together in the morning. Sheqal slept at 3am the night before because he was up all night on ooVoo. LOL.

We reached Bukit Batok station and we were darn early. We bought Milk Coffee and Green Tea and walked to the bus stop. On our walk there, Sheqal commented, "Why doesn't our school have any cute, sweet girls?"
I answered, "There's still me!"
and his reply was, "You were SO a few months ago"
Basket!
For you people who think that that comment meant that I'm outdated, you're so wrong. Only some people would understand the full meaning considering the history that Sheqal and I had and the problems that arised.

Reached school very early indeed and we still had time to walk up to the stadium. Sheqal and I didn't know where to sit or stand because it's been forever since we've had assembly at the stadium.

Class was great because there was just Malay and Business. Today's timetable was switched with Friday's. So for the entire day I didn't see Ryan. Awesome. But during HT period he was so annoying.
I'm just waiting for tomorrow's Literature lesson when he'll be most annoying and that's when I'll shoot the fuck out of him.

I think I shouldn't eat the school food anymore. For the past few days when I eat the school food I keep feeling sick after it.

Sanjeev didn't go to school again today. I don't want him to fall back into his old habit of finding any reason and excuse to skip school. This time, luck's not going to help him scrape through like O levels when it helped us all get out of secondary school.
God please help me. I'm very worried for my darling, I don't want him to fall behind and I don't want him to retain! ):

Comments

Popular Posts