hectic.

The last time I posted was on Friday and that was after a horrible moment. When I got home, went on the computer, ranted my frustrations, talked to some awesome people, I felt better and was feeling bored. Thank God for Sanjeev's call. He called me to ask me whether I would accompany him to town since he wanted to go shopping. Of course I'll accompany my boyfriend to go shopping. And in town, where we've never gone to together before. (Seriously)

I met Sanjeev at Tampines Mall at around 8pm. After he switched his pants, we headed down to Town. We reached there around 9.30pm and every shop was either getting ready to close or already closed.
Like what the hell? A Friday night, and town was more like a ghost town. In the end, we just walked around looking for a shop that was open and couldn't find any. We ended up at Border's Bistro and that place is retarded! Bottled water costs $5.80. I'd rather drink their beer which is damn big and it cost a few dollars more than the water. There was no way we were going to eat there, so we slowly got up and left without attracting too much attention to ourselves. HAHA!
We walked back to Shaw Center and watched Harry Potter.

At the hotel opposite Far East Plaza we saw this white Lamborghini and when we walked back, we saw the driver. It was some young Chinese kid who's the typical ah beng. I said to Sanjeev, "Must be the father's car". And in front of us were these two dudes (kinda gay), one of them turned to the other one and said, "Must be the father's car". Well, it's only normal, it's an old model Lamborghini and a young Chinese guy is driving it. Of course the father either gave it to him because he got himself a new car or the car's second hand. LOL.

We finished watching the movie and headed straight home because Sanjeev had curfew which he already missed but his dad was nice enough to let him watch Harry Potter with me. :D

Being completely unsatisfied with the fact that he didn't get anything, on Saturday he called me up again and said we were heading down to town with Bryan to go shopping when the shops are actually open.
So we met up and headed straight down to town. With the help of the two awesome Aquarius Fashion Stylists, baby managed to get 2 t-shirts and a shirt.

His 2 t-shirts: one was a coca-cola t-shirt, the other was The Beetles t-shirt. Both bought from Far East Plaza at some untitled shop on the 3rd floor (if I'm not wrong). Each for $25.
His shirt: a pink shirt. Serious! None of us thought it'll look nice but it turned out to be the best out of all the 4 shirts he tried on. It was even better than the 2 he tried at G2000!

Sanjeev passed me all his shopping things. Hmm.. I thought the boyfriend was supposed to be doing that and the girlfriend was supposed to be shopping. Also, I thought the girlfriend was supposed to be the one most enthusiastic about shopping, but in this relationship it's totally the opposite. Bryan, being the witness knows that I wear the pants in the relationship since I act like the boyfriend. HAHAHA!

We walked over to Tangs' to look around some more and there we passed by FCUK. Bryan spotted a really nice black tube dress for me. And I've got to agree with his sense of style. Well I mean, we're both Aquarians, we have the same great taste in fashion. I tried on the dress and it was so pretty! Want to make a guess on the price? Never mind, I'll tell you straight to save time. Are you sitting down? It's $199.90. Marketing strategy, use the 10 cents trick. Makes things look cheaper. It's just $200!! But I mean, I've bought a $217 dress from Desigual before and I really like that dress from Tangs. Baby, will you buy it for me? Heehee.

At 9.30pm we left Town and headed to Jurong to fetch Lithia from her school. She said it was her best NDP practice because everything went smoothly and she got fetched by 3 awesome people (:
All of us took a cab back to Simei. We showed auntie all the shopping items that Sanjeev got. Sanjeev needed to go meet his dad at some pub to play pool. Bryan was going with him. Jeev got ready, ironed his new pink shirt and we forced him to wear it to show his dad.
Since Bryan and Sanjeev left, I stayed at the home and accompanied Lithia. I talked to auntie a lot and Lithia and I went retarded when we got home.
Bryan was there to witness the war of the countries. Lithia, I still care for Singapore as much as I care for Indonesia! But Singapore copy Indonesia flag but just put stars and a crescent moon. LOL.

Lithia ordered Macs, then she got sleepy so I told her to go sleep first. It was okay that she left me awake. Auntie and I talked some more and she too started to get tired, I mean, Shervan finally fell asleep so it was time for her to get some rest. In the end, I had to finish Lithia's fries and my fries and I left my Sundae in the freezer.
I told Sanjeev before that when I get married, if my husband hasn't come home/still doing work and haven't slept, I'll wait up for my husband then we'll sleep together. And I tried, really tried to stay up for Sanjeev but at 4.30am, I dozed off. But when Sanjeev came back, it was like my spidey senses came on and I woke up to greet him a good morning at 6.30am.

Oh oh! Saturday was Huien's Birthday and also our 4th Month Anniversary :D
So fast yeah, time passes by.

We slept at around 7am and let me tell you, it ain't easy sleeping in between Sanjeev and Lithia. Sanjeev, so mean, forced me to sleep in the center!
Sanjeev ended up pressing himself against me as though I'm the wall. It's ok, used to it already. He does that all the time. Then Lithia on the other side, squeezed towards me also and her elbow to my face, her leg over mine, excuse me girl... bolster is on the other side. At 12pm I kinda got woken up by that constant constraint and then by 2.30pm I couldn't take it anymore I got out of bed and washed up.
Lithia and Sanjeev complain about not getting the blanket. I don't know why but throughout the night I kept waking up and noticed that Lithia forever not under the blanket and she's like bundled up in a ball so I'll put the blanket over her. Sanjeev.. sleeping like a rock. Anyways, those two kept complaining that they didn't get the blanket but for me, since I slept in the middle, no matter where the blanket went, I still got a piece of it. Just that space was an issue for me!

Sanjeev was the last one to wake up. Lithia and I tried to wake him up constantly. Lithia went to shower and I continued trying to wake Sanjeev up. Even gave him future reference. "Wake up, how to be pilot like this? The flight will be delayed and you'll be the cause of it!", "Quick, it's already 2.45. You're flight's at 4pm.. you need to be an hour early to check in, check your plane all that, you're going to be late! wake up!!"

So throughout the day, didn't do much but slack at the house. In the evening, me and Sanjeev left. We took a cab, I dropped Sanjeev off at Simpang since he was meeting Boo and I went home.

Monday, 3rd August. The day started as usual, not bad. But once in school, it was horrid. Ryan couldn't shut up, he constantly annoyed everyone and he even made Mdm Shamala walk out of class. How to study like that?! I'm really pissed with Ryan. During PE I found that I have a phobia for balls. I have this fear of it whenever it heads for me and it's above my head. I have a fear for high-balls.

Today, Sanjeev didn't go to school again.
At Bukit Batok's bus stop, I bumped into Joel, Liyana and Towfiq. Joel and Towfiq kept asking me why I was so emo. Towfiq came to the conclusion that it was because Sanjeev didn't come to school today. HAHAHA! Nonsense.. I'm always like that in the mornings. :D
I paid attention for every lesson today. So proud of myself. I completed my GP timed assignment, paid attention during geog, did the work, listened for math, actually did the work given and understood how to do it, listened for MOB and come to the conclusion that I really don't like Mr Sham's style of teaching.

Went home with Joel today. He was so nice to treat for dinner at Macs. We spent a great deal of time laughing at the most retarded thing. CAP FIGHT!

Came home, managed to do an outline for MOB tutorial and packed my clothes! Oh thank God for that. Seriously.
I packed my clothes and I found clothes I never knew I had. Or forgot I had.

I WANT TO BE STUDENT COUNCIL!

Comments

Popular Posts