On Friday, I went home with Rou Urn and Jamie on 985. Jamie and I took it all the way to Kallang. On the way down to Kallang, Joel called me and asked me whether I wanted to meet up. Okay, I mean, since it wasn't late yet.

I went home, bathed, changed and headed down to Plaza Singapura and met Joel and his friend, Gary. We walked to Rochor Rd and had Sin Ho Hainanese Chicken Rice and Rochor Rd Beancurd for dinner.
The three of us watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Princeon the first row of the entire cinema. Wah.. the headache I got after that. The movie was not bad. The special effects were good for the death eaters which was my total favourite part. And oh my god please... Tom Felton is hot okay!sorry darling, but he really is especially in his black suit.

On Saturday I woke up late because after all it was the weekend and I had no plans. So I woke up at 12pm and then went online. At around 1pm Rachel texted me and asked whether I was free that night. Of course I was free. But for what?
Turns out she was inviting me to go watch Ballet Under The Stars at Ford Canning Park. I got ready, and met up with her, her sister and their mom at Plaza Singapura's Carrefour at 4.45pm.

I took a cab down because I was going to be late if I didn't.
They bought a lot of things at Carrefour, a lot of food. While in the queue for the cashier, Rachel and I went over to Subway to buy sandwiches for all of us. Once that was settled, we took a cab down to Ford Canning.

Before the show started we took photos and ate and talked a lot. During the show, some dances were pretty long and draggy.. but overall I think it was nice.
During one of the dances, I got reminded of Sanjeev. (AWWW) It was a duet dance and the it was so nice and fluent in movement.

I'll upload all the photos onto facebook okay. Saves me time in uploading some here.. if you want to see it then go over to my profile. If you aren't my friend on facebook, add my as friend and I'll accept your friend request. Okay?

After the performance, they sent me home and as I just reached home, Sanjeev called me. He said he was bored and that he was going to walk around at East Point and asked me to come down. Okay..
I took a cab down to East Point and met him there. We walked around and a few minutes after we met, his dad called him and asked him to go down to the pub and play pool. How? We just met up.. Never mind.

Originally, we planned on bringing me to the pub too but the entire pub was filled with men and I'm underage so they might not let me in. It's okay, in the end, the problem was solved with me staying at his place watching movies while he went to play pool with his dad.

I watched Knowing with his mom.So cute, Auntie Vanessa. She called Nicholas Cage her boyfriend. The show is actually quite nice. Touching at the end, slightly eerie too. But overall it was nice.

We ordered Macs too. I didn't want to eat much but since Shawn wanted to share too I just bought the double cheeseburger meal but I couldn't finish the burger. I asked Sanjeev whether he wanted it. HAHAHA.
In the end, he had to eat it for me a day later. Thank you darling!

After the movie, Auntie got tired so she went to sleep and I watched Push in Sanjeev's room.This show is good. Intriguing. I thought I would fall asleep at some parts cuz it was slightly boring with all the talking and especially if you're waiting at 4 in the morning. At 4.45AM Sanjeev and Uncle came back home.
Sanjeev came back in time to watch the part of the movie which he missed.

Once the movie ended, at Hot Fudge Sundae and sleeeeeeep! HAHAHA.

The next day, I woke up at 4.30pm. So horrible. Took a bath then ate the spicy fried rice that uncle brought back to test my "spice tolerance". It wasn't so bad. The spiciness isn't the type that numbs your mouth. It's the type that stings your throat. I only found it spicy after eating a quarter of the plate. Sanjeev can't take it on the first spoonful.
But yeah, I'll have to admit it did cause me to yield to the heat.

Uncle came home, me and Sanjeev went to East Point to buy dinner then Sanjeev had to take Casilda to the doctors cuz she was running a fever and had cough. Suddenly the entire family started to cough or have flu like symptoms. I was the only one who didn't.
Luckily.

Waited for Sanjeev to come back so that we could eat. I didn't want to start eating without him. When he came back then we ate :D
He was so sweet, he thanked me for waiting for him to eat together. He felt appreciated. So cute!

I watched What Happens In Vegas with Uncle on tv. Like first time siah! HAHAHA. The show was funny but of course, like every other chick flick, it was expected, the ending. They fall in love.

At 12AM I went home.

Had school today.
We did the Jai Ho dance again and tomorrow there's class photo taking. Wednesday is Racial Harmony Day.
Costume costume costume! :D

So exciting! Going to buy costume tomorrow with Jamie and Charmaine!

Comments

Popular Posts