FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

My examinations are finally over. Praise The Lord!

Yesterday, I went over to Sanjeev's house and actually studied. I'm serious! Okay, maybe after constantly procrastinating. When I came, I watched Sanjeev and Shawn play chess. Sanjeev seemed shocked to know I play chess.. I can only play against people my level! Which is amateur. I can still remember that I beat Lycia Yam at CHINESE CHESS during a GB camp.

Anyway, after watching them play chess, Sanjeev played the guitar, ok very good. Then Michael Jackson happened so couldn't concentrate on studying and finally after Michael Jackson I managed to read my Lit novel. Then Sanjeev and I walked to East Point and had dinner at about 9.30pm at Burger King. And for the first time, for me, I actually stayed at a fast food joint till closing. It was completely empty except for Sanjeev, me and the staff.
Sanjeev very funny yeah, when the last customers left and sat outside the joint, he said, "Doesn't it feel like I booked the entire Burger King just for us? Well actually I did"
"Yeah I'm sure you did."
"I'm serious! Why do you think the guy sitting there *points to table behind me* said 'I think it's time for us to go'?"
"-.-"
"You weren't supposed to know but.. oh wells"

SO CUTE MY BABY.

So after dinner we were walking back and Sanjeev still had a piece of his burger on our walk back. The moon that night was seriously a sight to behold and I called Sarah. Remember what I said about the moon okay dear! :D
We stopped for a while and Sanjeev passed me his tiny piece of burger so that he could call his uncle to wish him a happy birthday. Coming to the end of the phone call, I passed Sanjeev his burger but I didn't know that he hasn't held on to it and I let go causing the burger to drop straight for the floor. Sorry..

Went back to the house and the moment we stepped in, he just had to tell his dad that I "threw his burger on the floor". So mean!
Then I started to get my blocked nose again. Sanjeev was so sweet to nurse me for like that 10 minutes (:

I went home "early" cuz I had paper in the morning.

This morning I was as usual, on time for the paper and the paper was really brain-wrecking. I had to crack my brain for the novel extract essay. Basket, I stopped reading 2 pages before the extract that was given.
Oh well, hopefully plus my paper 1, I can pass Lit.

After the paper, Hafiz, Jamie and I went to eat at some coffee shop. The Mee Goreng was horrible. Never want to eat there again unless we're eating Botak Jones. Jamie left, leaving Hafiz and me to talk. Then there was a small group of Japanese guys who came to the coffee shop. Hafiz and I think that they're from the AYG. Not bad looking the boys.
So, while I was eating lunch, Sanjeev called to ask me whether I've seen his green coloured ear-piece. And he said that he won't leave house till he finds it.
"Can't you just use another earpiece for now?"
"No. I don't know where my other earpieces are. Do you know where the green ones are? I've been searching for them for the past 10 minutes."
"Have you checked your jeans?"
"My jeans... *walks over to jeans* YOU'RE A GENIUS! THANK YOU"
and he hangs up. -.-

I really don't know how he's going to survive without me to find his things.

So, after lunch me and Hafiz went our separate ways and I took 66 down to KK hospital. I reached there and I went to the clinic, gave my appointment card to the nurse, she scanned it then went, "Give me one minute ok" and she left to go dunno where. While I was standing there in front of the counter waiting for her to come back, I looked around and every single woman there was pregnant except for the 1 or 2 nurses. And the pregnant women stared at me, judging in their minds and probably going, "haiyo! JC student and pregnant. tsk tsk"
The nurse finally came back and said, "Did you change your appointment?"
"Yeah, to today"
"No *turns computer screen towards me* your appointment's on the 16th of July"
"Oh okay, thanks"

And I took the 1 hour bus ride back to school to meet Sanjeev. In that bus ride, I've never been surrounded by so many single sex school students before. There were the SCGS students, Raffles Girls students, SJI students and ACS (Barker) students. Goodness!

Dinesh, Sanjeev and I walked behind Ravin and 2 Malay dudes to some coffee shop near the school and Sanjeev ate Clay Pot Chicken Rice. When he put his tray down, he spilt some soup and then he kept turning and moving his tray causing the entire soup to spill on his leg. Dinesh and me even went "your soup!"

The 3 of us then headed to Boon Lay and went to that club which used to have the driving range (I forgot the name of the place) to play pool. I remember that in sec 2 I went there with my class to learn golf. LOL.
In the bus ride there (alot of things happen in the bus rides) Sanjeev brought up his opened can of Red Bull. As he was sitting down, I said, "Careful your drink."
He replied, "I'm very careful with these kinds of things" the next thing we knew, Sanjeev spilt the drink all over his pants, the seat and floor of the bus. Immediately Dinesh and I took off our badges and claimed we were all from CJC!

The boys played pool and it was really entertaining. Sanjeev beat Dinesh 10-0 and he couldn't even lose 1 game on purpose. HAHAHA. The funniest moments would be Dinesh's reactions when he loses to Sanjeev by an insanely close margin.
At 7pm Sanjeev and I reached Boon Lay station to go home. On the bus ride with Dinesh, it was the funniest time ever! I laughed so much that my cheeks ached. Dinesh thinks he's Michael Jackson but the terbalik (flipped) version.

He said that he has no childhood, since young needed to work. Can't even go to Macdonald's without people crowding around him and he lives in ALWAYSLAND. HAHAHAHA!! Then Sanjeev said, "Yeah and the young boys don't give you BJs but you give them BJs right?"
Dinesh, "OI! NO LA! SICK. Eh, Michael Jackson would never do such a thing okay. Me also"
HILARIOUS.
And Dinesh shared with us his ways of becoming rich fast. To sell words of wisdom. One of his words of wisdoms were, "Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no ocean deep enough. You can be my brother even if you're black or white"

I reached home, watched the memorial for Michael Jackson (encore) and cried. Like finally it's dawned on me that he's really gone. That the man who's songs I've literally grown up listening to will no longer produce songs for me to hear for the remaining of my life. The man who made MVs, the man who created the MOONWALK, the man with the wicked dance moves that made every little boy wish they could dance like him is no longer alive.
Michael Jackson is like the most influential artist the world has ever had. He's more influential than Elvis and I'm confident enough to say that he's more influential than the queen of England. Sorry Your Majesty, but it's true.
Michael Jackson is probably the only person in the whole planet Earth who could say, "I wish for world peace" and the world would probably change just to give him that. It's sad to know that his kids never had a mother with them and now at such a young age their father is gone. And it also brings such sorrow to me to know that my kids would never be able to grow up being a part of the life of such an awesome artist. My kids would only know him through stories, his previous records but they won't experience history in the making.

I'm honored that I managed to live life experiencing history being made.this is honestly his most handsome period.
As Dinesh says, "He used to be a black man who whites could relate to. Now he's a white man that blacks can relate to. So either way, it doesn't matter whether he's black or white"
Spoken like a true MJ fan.

Comments

Popular Posts