Kidnap My Heart

I was sitting on my sofa in front of my TV,
feeling hungry and bored.
I thought about the past few months,
the adventures I've gone on,
the troubles I've got past
and the joys through the pains.

I don't know whether I've talked about this before but an incident struck me while I was sitting there.

It was probably less than a week before I got together with Sanjeev.
We went to school together, completely exhausted from staying up the entire night before chatting on the phone.
We were late for school but we didn't have to serve detention because majority of the late comers was due to a bus break down.

We sat at the right hand side of the Multi-Purpose Hall and it was a talk about the Opening Ceremony, Carnival of the school and the promotion of the MI Teddy Bears. I remember turning to him and saying, "Eh, buy the teddy bears! Then we share! OK?" and he answered, "Yeah sure, then you'll keep one and I'll keep one."
"Yeah! I keep the boy, you keep the girl then we can even sew our names on the bears' butts."
"I don't know how to sew."
"Okay nevermind, we can iron it on.."
HAHAHA.

The teachers were sitting in a row right next to us and he kept drifting off to sleep. Each time he would relax, his elbows would give way making him jerk and wake up again. So cute whenever that happened. And I too fell asleep, I was perfectly in Alpha State when I felt him constantly nudging me. I woke up and saw that a female teacher was staring at me.

Well sorry lady, the Principal was talking. We all know how boring his sarcastic degrading speeches are like.
Sanjeev and I would then giggle about the teacher staring at us constantly and we'll start complaining at the fact that we were both so tired that we could just lie down in the middle of the hall and sleep the day away.

At that moment, I began to see how alike we could be through our differences. And honestly, I was ready to accept his differences and love that boy for who he is, was and will be. I knew that it won't be easy but I was willing to stand by his side through whatever and to encourage him, teach him, let him grow and see the world through his eyes too.

Now I have that chance, I'll make sure I don't mess it up.
I'll change, I'll try to become everything you want and more but if I fall short I just hope you'll understand and be patient.

Amor Vincit Omnia.
omnia vincit amor et nos cedamus amori

Hopefully this quote really proves itself over time.. I Love You.

Comments

Popular Posts