It's a New Day!

Yesterday I was bored to death. I was sitting at home for the entire day in front of the computer and I was chatting with people, blog hopping, facebook-ing and I just got bored to the core. I thought of uploading the rugby match pics but the stupid connection's being a bitch so I was only able to upload 25 pics. I'll try again later.

While I was uploading the pics, Rachel called and we talked. Sanjeev called too so I had to switch calls and he asked the most insane question ever. "Want to go to the gym?" WHAT?! Asking me to go to the gym is like asking a lion to eat grass. I begged him to just let me meet them all at Simpang and not torture me by dragging me to the gym. Rachel even told me to go to the gym with him. Like.. no thanks. I know it'll be like damn hot and all to see my man work out but I'll give it a pass. LOL. Besides, I have nothing to wear for the gym.

So I went off to Simpang at 10 plus? Sarah, Mervyn, Hao Jie, Asri, Adam, Bryan and Asri's friend came too. Turns out Asri's friend used to be Sarah's primary school friend from KC. HAHAHA! how cute is that? Anyways, we sat there and although I'm so glad that I'm out of the house, Sarah & I got bored and started talking about everything under the sun and as usual, Bryan wants to eavesdrop.

Sanjeev lost his wallet and he's very sad about it. Sigh.. poor baby. Actually he's not upset that he lost the wallet, he's upset about losing the things INSIDE the wallet like his IC, ez-link card, ATM card etc etc.. the cost of making a new set of all these is about 100 over bucks.
):

When we've settled the bill, we all walked over to Asri's house because he needed to do something or what I don't know then everyone except Hao Jie, Sarah and Asri's friend went over to Sanjeev's place. What else can the boys possibly do at Sanjeev's place than play PS2 (or more like watch Mervyn and Sanjeev play PS2). Lithia and I sat in the living room and watched The Wild Thornberries. It's been forever since we've watched that show. It was so retarded.

At 4am Lithia had to go to bed cuz she needed to wake up early the next day so I went into the room where all the guys were at and sat there. Bryan fell asleep and never woke up till the next morning at 8 something? Sanjeev & Mervyn.. obviously playing soccer on the PS2 so I was left to play with Adam and Asri. HAHAHA! So funny. Castles, what a really long winded game. In the end, Adam won 1, I won 1, Asri.. nil! LOL. But either way, quite fun. The two of them keep saying that I'm an Indian. I'm not!! ): alah.. but I know it's all a joke.
They were more like the ones acting like Indians, rolling their "Rs" with that Indian accent. Asri called me Minah, Ah lian, Indian.. sigh. That's the problem with living in a multi-racial society.

6AM Asri and Adam left. I stayed behind to watch the boys play soccer. It's fun la to watch them play. Bryan... *sounds of crickets*
Then I started getting extremely tired. I just wanted to sleep but Bryan was sleeping on my side of the bed! So Sanjeev and Mervyn were kind enough to move abit, let my lie down then make themselves comfortable again on the bed. The next thing I knew I heard Bryan leaving, I thought it was a dream. I was so tired. Turns out it was real.. Mervyn came in after the two of them sent Bryan down and he wanted to shoot me with Sanjeev's gun! (no people it's a bee bee gun, not that sick thing you're thinking about) I woke up and looked over at Mervyn and he said, "She looks angry when she sleeps" so Sanjeev asked me whether I was angry. I'm not! I just look that way when I wake up from sleep and still tired.

After some time Mervyn went to meet Sarah and so me and Sanjeev lied down and I was dozing off. When we went to get a drink we peeped into the kids' room and Lithia was still sleeping! She was supposed to wake up at 8.30AM but it was already 9.30AM and she's was still SLEEPING?! Oh well..

10.30AM I went home. And here I am now, wide awake but my boyfriend's sound asleep cuz he was up the entire night with Mervyn playing PS2.
I'm very proud of my baby! You know why! :D

I want to go watch Ghost Of Girlfriends' Past. Baby, when can we go watch it?

Comments

Popular Posts