Daddy asked me the first thing when I woke up today, "Want to go get your new phone?" That is a once in a lifetime thing, him being the one initiating it but I'm just way too lazy to go out today. Besides, tomorrow is the Singapore Idol Auditions so I think I'll stay home and listen to my song over and over again.

Wednesday to Thursday was an interesting day. If you're a frequent reader you would obviously have guessed that I went out with Sanjeev and friends right? Hahaha! Well you're right.

In the morning I went to school for MOB class. I was late, what's new. Then during break, I told my teacher I had to leave early. So Summer and I went to meet Vienna at Macs to eat. We sat there from 10+ to 12pm. It was fantastic just sitting there and talking, joking and of course making fun of people. Major Chunk. ROFL. Chunky Monkey. OMG, you should have seen the girl.. she was FAT and she still wore a Mango tank top with striking orange FBTs. Like seriously?
At 12pm we all left. Vienna was going to meet Dharnia, Rebekah and Cam to go get the drinks (drink drink) for the birthday party. The birthday party which I was supposed to attend but because of my activity that I'm about to talk about caused me to be too fucking tired to wake up. Summer went home and I needed to get ready to meet Sanjeev.

So at 3.30pm I met Sanjeev at East Point, more like around the area after I walked around like an idiot looking for him. He isn't very good at giving instructions.. We were supposed to meet up for lunch but both of us ate a heavy breakfast so we decided to ditch the lunch idea. I had Hotcakes, like after a million years. Sanjeev like ate sausages with egg and bread and dunno what else. We went to his house to study. Casilda(?) made me play cooking with her. Was never a big fan of that since young. I was more of the Barbie dolls, doll house, SEGA (OMG! can you believe that? SEGA) so at the beginning I was okay till like 5 minutes into the thing when I went to Sanjeev and said, "save me!" and so he did. We went to his room to study. At first it was good, he actually was reading the Chemistry textbook. I was reading Tess and for the first time I wasn't getting bored so fast. Then Sanjeev couldn't understand the topic so he got lazy! Tried to get him up but in the end, I too got lazy. Sigh.. We ended up doing everything else except study.

At 6 plus we went down for a walk and talk. We sat under a block and started talking and of course joking about some people. Hilarious. We walked to East Point cuz Sanjeev wanted to eat a hotdog but in the end, the place was closed! But oh did we see something way better than a hotdog. There was this really pretty girl! OMG, like she was so cute and pretty. She was wearing a dress all, delicate features and if I were a dude I would so go with her. Why did Sanjeev have to be wearing such unglamorous clothing? *shakes head* She was so sweet! The two of us kept looking back to see her. URGH! Then I told Sanjeev what if I went up to her and asked for her number and she gave it to me because she's a lesbian? HAHAHA! He said he would cry. But honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if that girl really was a lesbian I mean, all the good looking dudes are gay and of course all the good looking girls are lesbians. I know.. I've got hot lesbian friends too! :D

At 7 plus we headed back home so that Sanjeev can get ready before we met Bryan at Sempang. While waiting for Sanjeev to come out of the shower, I talked to Aunt Vanessa and got to stare at Shervan. I'm going to say this again, So Adorable! I will say this about Shervan as much as I can because I know soon, when he starts learning how to walk and talk he won't be as adorable anymore. Aunt Vanessa was so cute, when Shervan was about to cry I went over to look at him then when he saw me he stopped and Aunt Vanessa said, "Eh Sanjeev, Shervan is just like you. He was about to cry then when Peyton came he kept quiet and keeps looking at her." Sanjeev came out of the room and gave the face.. LOL.

Went to Sempang and Hao Jie came, Sarah and Mervyn came and Amelia came! Amelia so cute yeah? :D I was quite hungry but I don't know why every time it's time to sit down and choose what to eat I just lose my appetite. It's like every thing's so big, I just wanted a small portion because I know I can't finish it so in the end I didn't order anything besides my usual teh ping. I looked through the menu and I saw Chendol. I felt like eating it and Bryan stared at me and said, "Real food Peyton! REAL food!" "But every thing's so big! I'll grow fat" "And you think eating dessert won't make you fat?!" HAHAHA. Then throughout the entire night Bryan kept forcing me to eat. Sarah also.. I think I have a problem, the moment I look at food, I don't feel like eating. It's like I'm bored of food. Anyway, Amelia left early and the boys continued playing cards. Sarah and I were left bored so we kept singing and singing. Finally we left because it seemed like it was going to rain.

WAH! When we were settling the bill, the guy who worked at Spize asked me, "You're Malay?" cuz I was speaking to him in Malay. Then I said "No, I'm Chinese" "You're Chinese?! We thought you were Indian" *FAINTS* Amelia also thought that I was Indian when she first looked at my facebook pictures. Like WTH? We went to Shop and Save to I have no idea do what. We went there and wandered around.. Bryan's so mean! Kept bullying me! :( LOL. After wandering around, Sanjeev and Bryan got hungry -.- so we went to eat again. Sarah, Bryan and Sanjeev had their Maggie Goreng Indian and Hao Jie had Prata. And again, Bryan and Sarah forced me to eat. So okay! I shared with Jeev. Goodness. Then we slacked there till 4AM plus. Finally, we left. We sent Sarah home first then Sanjeev and I headed back to his place. At 7.30am I went home.

I slept the moment I got home, was fucking tired. I didn't wake up till 6.30PM on Thursday. That's why I'm sorry to all those people who called or texted me and I didn't reply. Knocked out totally. I can seriously say this was the latest I've woken up. Even if I was sick I won't wake up so late.

We're going to Sentosa on Monday. Sarah is so excited for it. She can't wait but we haven't even completely planned the day. The part where they've finished planning is we'll all meet at Bedok Interchange at 7AM.
When I heard we're meeting at 7AM I went, "7?! In the morning?!" Everyone else was so shocked that I asked that. Not because it made me sound dumb thinking it's in the evening but because I thought 7 was counted as early. Bryan even told me that they've once met up at 6 and reached Sentosa at 7am. Insane! I'll still be sleeping at 7 la. Asri told me that they're always out early during these kinds of meetings and I just told him, "I will never understand outdoor people" and I seriously don't. What can you possibly do for the entire day out in the sun? I can understand if you were in a shopping mall from 10AM to 10PM but to be out at the beach where the sun/weather is erratic from 7AM to 10PM just doesn't register to me. I guess when I go there I'll lather myself with a coating for sunblock and just end up being the photographer. I've got to find my camera, charge the battery and bring a spare battery and perhaps find the memory chip. I'll wear my shades, sit under the giant umbrella and take pictures the entire day. HAHAHA.

Comments

Popular Posts