If You Seek Amy?

This post will go way back.. LOL.
Bare with it. Busy busy busy me that I don't have time to blog. But this blog ain't dead!

7 MAY
Last day of Bowling competition.Was kind of sad about it because now I don't get to see my Dunman High IP friends. LOL.
It was also Sheqal's birthday! OMG. hahaha. Now he's old. MUAHAHAHAHA!
:D

8 MAY
Didn't go to school. I stayed home to complete the Literature project. Oh, I seriously thank God for Soleha who went home after school and helped me out.
Online at night, the conference conversation with Sanjeev and Soleha was hilarious!
Soleha and my favourite part was the TROY.
"Sanjeev.. TROY"
"Yeah Sanjeev, TROY"
"That is a great movie! The battle scars are power. The war, even more power!"
I can safely say that Soleha and I laughed our butts off at that part because it took Sanjeev so long to understand..
anyway, inside joke, so you people won't be laughing about it anyway.

9 MAY
After the torture of celebrating Mothers' Day for my grandmother I went to meet Sanjeev at East Point.
The torture, because everybody was having their own fun and I don't understand what they're talking about cuz it's all in Cantonese. Ended up watching Over The Hedge along in the room.
Anyway, met Sanjeev first then we headed down to Sempang to meet Sarah (:D), Mervyn, Ken, Bryan & Hao Jie.
Sanjeev ate the "Maggie Goreng Thai" & when he ate it he kept complaining that it was spicy. Sigh.. that boy. That INDIAN boy. He insisted that it was spicy that he forced me to try it. Bryan's remark to that action, "why do you even ask her when you know that she's immune to it?"
very true.
When I told him that it's not spicy he accused my tongue to be malfunctioning. So he forced Ken to try it. He too said that it wasn't spicy. LOL!
In the end, he couldn't finish it because it was spicy so he made me finish it. Thank God Sarah shared it with me.
During the conversations at the table, I really think Ken got freaked out. He probably thinks that I'm bisexual. HAHAHAHA!

After Sempang, we all walked to "Bryan's park". Mervyn, Sanjeev & Hao Jie played cards. Sarah & I had our own girl moments and we went crazy, retarded and everything all rolled into one. Poor Bryan had to sit next to us and suffer whenever he's eavesdropping on our conversations. Ken kept a safe distance away from us. He even asked Bryan, "you're even listening to their conversation?!" and Bryan's reply, "I don't have a choice do I?"

Before it started to drizzle, we headed to Bryan's porch for "safety". In the end we sat on the part of the porch where there's no shelter and Sanjeev kept commenting that the visual effects of his porch's ceiling was stunning because we could see every single lightning. In the end, it started to drizzle and we all headed back. Hitched a ride with Hao Jie and Sanjeev & I sat at my staircase since there was no where else to go. LOL.

11 MAY
I went to East Point to see if I could fix my phone since it's spoilt now. I got to the Sony Ericsson shop and found out that to fix just 5 keys on my phone would cost me $89! Retarded.
I bought my phone for $98 so I don't see the point in fixing it. I'd might as well buy a new phone and that's what I'm gonna do. Daddy said ok too! :D

Then I met Sanjeev and we went to Tampines Mall to catch Wolverine. I won't say it's the best movie ever. I won't watch it again. Then we went back to his house along with Sarah and Mervyn to see baby Shervan! OMG. The baby's seriously adorable.
Fat, but adorable. His hair is the softest thing I've ever touched in my life. It felt so soft that I was afraid to apply pressure while I was stroking it in fear of denting his skull or something.
His hair smelt like milk.. really smells like what everyone describes babies.

The baby went to bed and the boys played soccer on the PS2. DUH. Sarah & I were left to be the cheerleaders. As usual. I got hungry. Then since I was deprived of food, I got tired. So did Sarah.
At about 1.30am we ordered Macs. Once it came, we ate! After "supper" the boys got hooked on Burnout when it was meant to be for me and Sarah. In the end, they detached themselves from the video game and left for 7-11.
About 2.45am, Sarah & I really got tired and we just knocked out on the bed. 3.30am, the boys came back and I was still groggy so I didn't realise that Sarah left :(. So Sarah & Mervyn left. I went back at 5am. Reached home at 5.30am.

14 MAY
drama drama drama on my first day back in school.
Mr Saw is an ass and Mr Toh is a bitch-ass. I hate them both. Really.
I got so pissed with them during their periods that I walked out of class to avoid shouting at them.. retards.

15 MAY
daddy came down to the school. Talked to Mr Toh and Mr Pow. I found out that Mr Pow is a really nice guy. Anyway, after that talk, if I'm late to school 1 more time, it's 1 week home suspension for me.
and guess what.. it's back to counseling for me again.
sigh. Counseling in secondary school and now counseling in tertiary school. I'll probably soon be labeled as "problematic child".

16 MAY (today)
went to work from 12-5. Was almost late for work.
Either way, time went by painfully slowly. Finally at 5pm I headed down to the MRT station. I wanted to take the bus but then I wanted to go buy shoes so I took the train. Then Sanjeev texted me. Asked where I was and I told him I was in the train. So was he, back from school. After Eunos, we found out that we were in the same train! Not only that, we were in the same cabin. And if that wasn't enough, he was just 3 doors down!
HAHAHAHA.
So I went to Tampines, and bought my shoes since my pumps are already spoilt. After that, I went home.
Daddy was so happy to see me home early. :D

Comments

Popular Posts