okay. I can't remember which day I stopped blogging about but anyways.

Thursday after school I went to pick up my contacts.
For the first time in my life I'm going to commit my eyes to 6 months of contact lenses. Hopefully my eyes won't die.
Thursday was also the day when I managed to survive my first PE!

Friday was Sports Fiesta!
All the pictures are with Rosemarie. Well there's nothing much to see in the pictures anyway because I didn't take part in anything and the only pictures that I took with Rosemarie's camera are all filled with me. LOL.
Some are with Sanjeev and Sheqal. Some are of the cheerleading squads and very limited pictures of Bossaball since Rosemarie and Jamie were participating in it.
Wah! The day was super hot. I don't know how anybody can survive that heat.

During the fiesta, after the Garnet Cheerleading, Edward, one of the cheerleading dudes had hyperventilation and as a certified first aider, I know what to do but when I told them to let him lie down the stupid woman said no.
Like WTF?! If you don't let him lie down, how to open his wind-pipe to let him have a clear breathing way?
They made him sit up and because of his weak condition, he can't hold his head up on his own so his neck will bend down. Obviously there won't be a clear passage of breath then someone held his neck up. NOT HELPING!

Anyway, the champion house was GARNET! Woots.
Ok la, I still like Zircon cuz I love yellow house but Garnet's not that bad.

After school; Jamie, Rosemarie, Terry, Max, Joanne, Sheqal, Camillie, Syaiful and me had lunch at the canteen together.
then everybody had their own thing to do.
Jamie & Camillie had volleyball.
Rosemarie was meeting her friends in town.
Terry.. i don't know.
Max had to go back to GM to meet don't know who.
Joanne was going home (I think).
Syaiful was supposed to go for Friday prayers but in the end he didn't go.
So I fell asleep on the canteen table and when I woke up Sheqal and me left for City Hall.
I had work.

At Citylink before I went to work, we went to Starbucks to sit and chat. Talked about a lot of things.
And there was this cute guy who works at Starbucks. His name's Kai.
It was a funny time man. I won't say it now cuz I'm like really lazy. LOL.

I was supposed to finish work at 1 but I requested to end early so they let me go home at 11 after closing station 3.
I was super tired from the entire day's activity so I just wanted to go home and sleep but I reached home and did some homework till late at night.

Saturday I was supposed to reach work at 12 but I woke up at 1.15pm.
OMFG right? I know.
I checked my phone, had 12 missed calls, 8 unread messages all from people at work including those who weren't even working on that day.
LOL.
So I started work at 3pm till 1am.
shit man.

Thank God that I didn't get fired yo. LOL.
Anyways, saturday night when we were closing CYY came down. Like... :\
please help me!
So yeah. Super tired.

Today went to meet Jamie and Sheqal to do work.
In the end, everyone was late.
I can honestly say, it wasn't productive.

I've still got so much work to finish. Oh man... pop the coffee people. It's gonna be a long night.

Comments

Popular Posts