Justice League

Finally got the pictures from Rosemarie on Sports Fiesta.
So I'm going to post them up first.
BossaballSanjeev, me & Sheqal
Daniel, me & SheqalJamie, Rosemarie, Max, Joanne, me & Syaiful
Garnet cheerleading!
Onyx cheerleading
Zircon cheerleading
Sanjeev & me
there are a billion more pictures of me and Sanjeev or me and Sheqal. HAHAHA!

This Tuesday, Rosy, Jamie and I went to Sakae Sushi at Marina Square to eat the student buffet thing.
Sheqal came after he ended class.
It was so fun going out with these people.
& I bought my favourite things :D
Superheroes.. you know?
heehee.
me, Rosemarie, Sheqal & Jamie

Wednesday I stayed back for bowling.
Bowling is fun. I like it and I thank God I'm in that CCA. Before bowling I went to see the Rugby people train for a while when I was supposed to be doing my literature homework. But I couldn't help myself la!
After bowling I called Rosy and asked where she was. Turns out the rugby people haven't finished yet.
So I went back to school to meet Rosy & Sheqal so that we can all go home together. Made new friends!
Jeremiah and Ali.
I kept making fun of Jeremiah because he was wearing the mouth guard while he was talking to me so it sounded like he had short tongue so I imitated him and at Macs I asked Ali what his name was because while Rugby training I found him cute looking and Rosy finds him adorable too.

Also, Shan & Rozz came to my school! OMG. Shan is so effing hot.. he was so close to me that I could just reach out and touch him.
Shahira told me that he smells like strawberry and vanilla.

Thursday, today.
Kept being retarded. During break I kept talking and laughing and shouting like some idiot!
Max didn't wear his glasses then he thought that Ali was Justin! It was so hilarious I tell you. Max, get your contacts soon please.
After class I went to the canteen to meet Sheqal then I saw him already and was standing like 5 steps away from him but I called him on the phone and asked him where was he. HAHA!
Aaron was looking at me so amused.

Today made a new friend, Aaron from rugby. hahahaha. So many rugby friends I have.
On the way back, bumped into Theevia, Diana, Vienna and Daniel at the bus stop so we all took the bus to Bukit Batok station together.
Then in the bus, me & Rosy were sitting opposite each other and we blocked Daniel's way to get to the back of the bus so we told him to stand there near us.
Then Daniel was holding on to the bars and Rosy made a stupid joke about B.O and Daniel got so scared that it was him he quickly put down his arms with a super scared expression on his face!
I wanted to slap Rosy you know. So bastard sia she! LOL.

Iceman is shy.. :D

Robin, Iceman, Dark Knight, Flash, Green Lantern, Joker, Night Wing.
oh yeah baby.

Comments

Popular Posts