So school has officially started. Like real lessons have started for me. Finally.
Life has been pretty boring ever since.

I slept through one GP lesson because it was a temporary teacher because my real teacher's on maternity leave and so this temp teacher said, "let's talk about current affairs" that's it man, the moment I heard that I just slept.
Geog lesson I also fell asleep because the night before I didn't sleep AT ALL! Total madness.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please remember to sleep even if it's just for 3 hours before going to school because your body won't have time to recharge so you'll be stuck in your current condition and by the end of the day you just die.

This post's not going to be in order of the day that the events occurs because honestly, I can't remember anymore.

Placed into our classes. Thank God that I'm in the same class as Rosemarie & Jamie. Our class people are pretty fun(:
And some people are completely different in their first impressions. An example is Saun from 09B4. He's so filled with nonsense!
Bjorn from my class is also another one filled with nonsense. LOL. Who can forget.. HEY SEXAY!!
(inside joke)

Today had malay compo test. What the hell lo. I totally didn't know there was going to be one.
Oh well, it's over and done with.

Accompanied Panda to get contacts one day. After school I fetched her from work, like how an awesome girlfriend would, then we headed to parkway and got her eye checked and she bought contacts.
When my pay comes, I want to buy contacts too. But hopefully I can open my eyes early in the morning to wear them. If not it'll be a total waste.

So many funny things happened within our group and there's also a very perverted time with my group and a crocodile.
OMG. Damn perv!

anyway, I have a new best friend!
SHEQAL.
He's so cute I tell you. Like a teddy bear. Then he's so adorable because his character is just so.. AWWWW!
I don't know how to describe him la. Sheqal is like awesomeness.

Today I had bowling trials. It wasn't that bad. My group was the only group that managed to play 3 games while every other group only played 2 games. I managed to do a couple of strikes. Hopefully I get into Bowling because I don't want to go into Drama. I'm kind of sick of asthetics because I've learnt that they don't give you any benefits.
At least Bowling could have a future with. I hope I get selected to be in the team then to remain in the team after the second round of eliminations.
I chipped my nail :(

oh!
He said, I Don't Know!
yesterday Rosy, Cam, Jamie & I went out to town. We were supposed to buy stationery but in the end we bought food. Lots of food!
We also bought water bottles because they were just so cute. I got a couple bottle. So I'm waiting for my baby then I can give him the other bottle.
LOL.

I love the word "dear".
ok, random.

Anyway.. I feel so weird not having textbooks for Geography, Malay and Management of Business.
Especially Geog.
I don't feel secure just having notes. I fear that there's some things missing from the notes.

OMG. My eyes are closing. Before they really close, I'm going to bathe.
Later peeps!

Peyton loves you!
(you might know who)
*winks

Comments

Popular Posts