just dance.

Last weekend I spent it working.
Duh.

Haziq (a dude from my OG) came to Swensens! Hahaha.
Anyway, work was quite enjoyable.
YY got me a bouquet of 12 red roses. Aww, damn sweet man!This week is filled with foundational skills lectures, sample tutorials and breaks.
Yesterday after school Max, Joanna, Cam, Ravin & I went to the science centre to eat at Macdonald's. Slightly retarded to go all the way there just to eat right? But there was no where else to go.
LOL.

Today I came to school & Benjamin the perv was standing with me & Ravin as we were talking.
Ravin was talking to him about floorball and while he was listening to Ravin talk, I noticed that he kept glancing at my boobs.
Wah! seriously man, he's a complete perv. Buay tahan!

Today I had Literature sample tutorial. I liked it but I didn't really like some of the girls there. They were like so.. urg.
I thank God that He gave me the gift in Literature. I was able to do the task that the teacher set us to do & she said that my work was very well substantiated.
Praise the Lord.
& I can still remember To Kill A Mockingbird.

I also made a new friend(:
Chua Yong Fu.
He's seriously a nice guy. He's such a gentleman!
I've not come across these type of guys in seriously a super long time. For the first time in my life, I was swept of my feet by a guy's character.
At first I thought he was abnormal because I've never seen a dude that well mannered and with awesome female etiquette!

Anyway, nothing much has happened these past few days.
At times I feel I'm wasting my time and I seriously want to start studying but then again when I start studying, I'm scared that I can't cope or I'll go back to my sec 4 ways of being slack and fed up of studying MATH.
LOL.

some photos!Ravin, me, Camillie, Joanne, Rosemarie, Jamie, Yong Fu & Max
me, Ravin, Camillie, Joanne, Jamie, David, MaxI doodled all over David's arm during 'Foundational Skills' lecture. I even wrote the institute song on his arm.
Quote of the day:
Only 5% of girls have big boobs.
Only 15% of girls think they have big boobs.
The other 80% of girls would die to have big boobs.
By: Peyton Tang

As said by Panda:
"You're in such high demand"
hence, if something is in high demand but there's limited supply, the cost will be increased.
that's why.. I'm priceless
:D
being BHB!

OH OH!!
I'm confirmed in BOWLING. yay!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts