Back To School.

You saw it right.
Unbelievable? Believe it.

I didn't expect it. I wasn't happy with the outcome. I wanted so badly to get out of it no matter what but I thought, isn't it better to stay than to go into a course that I have no interest whatsoever?
So I stay,
in MI.

At first I was reluctant & unhappy until I found out that Max, Jamie, Gary & Khup Pian are there too. That made me feel slightly better.
As the days went on I began to open up to the place, feeling more reluctant to appeal out.

Along the way I made new friends.this is only some of the many friends I made ok!

On Monday it was all talks, BORING.
The principal is sarcastic & he doesn't know that he's insulting a lit student so obviously I read between his lines!

For the next entire week there was a mixture of talks and activities.
On Friday I didn't go to school because I felt so lazy & I didn't want to spend my entire day til 9pm playing lame games & listening to boring talks so I skipped school and went to meet Amanda.
I wanted to go buy my school uniform but it was so coincidental that the shop closed early on that day for a company dinner. STUPID.

So in the end, the unexpected happened. Panda & I went to work in the evening.
-.-

Monday to Friday this week is completely sample lectures. It's not even those real lectures. It's talks on the lecture to differentiate it from O levels to A levels. Monday I went for Literature & I felt kind of scared to take it. But I believe that I can make it.
God will help me through.

Today, I submitted my subject combination.
I chose:
H2 Literature, Geography, Management of Business
H1 Mathematics.

The CCA I chose:
1. Bowling
2. Drama
3. New Media Club
4. Tennis
5. Badminton

I'm really hoping to get into bowling. I think it'll be fun.
I don't want to get into Drama because I think I've had enough arts since primary school.
Tennis, I don't want to run around. So bowling is the most slack right? I just hope we don't have to run around the track for physical training even though there's no use for it in bowling.

Next week will be sample tutorials & I think we'll be placed into our classes. I really hope that Jamie, Camillie, Ben & I are in the same class.
Why can't our OG be our class?!
:(

I don't want to leave my OG friends!

Today after school, Jamie, Jill, Camillie, Ben & I went to Vivo to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.that movie is quite boring in the beginning but in the middle and end it gets touching, emotional, sad, scary, funny, sweet all rolled into one.
I cried.
I always do. I'm such a romantic. Whenever there's a touching scene in a movie, I can't help but be reduced to tears.
I'm a sucker for love.

This movie is the first I've watched this year. So disappointed in myself because I missed so many movies.

Today, I was talking to Ravin & Jamie's baby. Ravin told me, "Peyton, don't be offended with what I'm going to say ok?"
I said, "OK"
"In this school most of the girls have big boobs."
& almost automatically, Jamie's baby stared at my boobs! PERV!!
LOL.
It was kind of funny also. Ravin scolded him, "DON'T STARE AT HER BOOBS LA!"

I like to button up my collar button & everybody will ask why I do it. My reply, "to prevent people from looking at the sexiness within"
:D

Comments

Popular Posts