What An Eventful Day

After work yesterday night, I slept over at Amanda's house.
We had a fun time in the MRT talking to (Maam) Khim. She's so fun to talk to! We also found out that she has a boyfriend from Swensen's but he's at the Suntec outlet. Me & Panda decided that one day we'll go there to eat and see the boyfriend.

In the MRT we talked about such funny things.
The funniest thing I think that we talked about was the match-making within the Swensen's outlet.

Panda & I dropped at Kembangan and hopped into the car since her dad was already waiting.
At the house we sat at the foyer and played with Patches while continuing our conversation about the match-making.
We talked about the character of the all guys in our outlet and we talked about their face, their physique, their attitude, their habits etc. We joked about the names too. So funny!
Panda, remember "Pay Tax" or "Soon Ping", "Zheng Ping", "Alfiqah"! So nonsense.
We talked till 4AM.

Woke up at like 11.50am this morning. Abigail was already at Parkway. Panda went to meet her first while I went home to change and bring my phone.
I didn't have my phone by my side for a whole day.
Met them at Parkway's bus stop then we went to Roxy Square to meet Daphne & Alfred.

Daphne cut her hair. It looks so much nicer now.
Then we went to Marina Square because we wanted to go to town and since it was on the way and also Panda & I left some of our stuff at work.
I took my book, Panda took her top back. Abigail wanted to see 'Spiderman' but he was no where to be found. He did come to work though, as told by one of the chefs.
They were having food tasting! :( Panda & I can't taste the food since we weren't in our uniform and we thought since Maam Anisah said best not to come unnecessarily, Panda & I decided to go off only to realize later that we can actually stay for the briefing about the food but just can't taste.
-.-

Daphne & Alfred fought.
Then Daphne just left us like that...
Abs, Panda & I were at the control station and we stoned there. Our expressions were all the same:
-.-"

So the 3 of us went to town and walked awhile. At TANGS Daphne & Alfred came. So I guess they sorted out their problem already.
At TANGS we passed by this stall which was selling Gwen Stefani's scent & I heard Amanda say it as "Isn't that some funny perfume?" when she was actually saying, "Isn't that Gwen Stefani's perfume?"
LOL.
There was nothing at Orchard so we all went back to Parkway.

We went to ESPRIT & I totally fell in love with this jacket!ignore the weirdo behind me... hahaha!
It's $129.90
We spent about 1 and a half hours in ESPRIT without realizing it.
At 7 plus Abi, Daphne & Alfred went off. Panda & I walked around some more.
We went to FOX, tried on some stuff and they weren't nice.
We went back to ESPRIT, wished that we could buy the things we wanted. Looked at the watches there & I like the black strapped round analog watch which costs $135/-

Walked over to Topshop & eh.. isn't that King Kong?!
it is!
He looked right at me but didn't notice me. HAHAHA.
Walked right next to him in Topshop, he still didn't recognize me. I called him and said, "hey, you're at Topshop now is it?" and his reply, "Sia, ya I am. Basted, how you know?" he was looking around.
I'm like right in front of you.. -.-

Nothing nice at Topshop so Panda & I left.
We looked for watches, can't find any nice ones. Decided that we'll go to those small stalls at Suntec and take a look-see.
We stopped by a ring shop. Looked at almost every ring. I want one, but can't find one that's nice. Sigh. Everything's so difficult to find.
I hate shopping.

At 8.45pm we went home.
Now I'm supposed to watch Desperate Housewives but I've decided to give it a miss.
Don't worry, I've not gone insane, "OMG! PEYTON'S NOT WATCHING TV!" I'll watch it online and I'll watch Private Practice & Grey's Anatomy later.
I'll watch all the episodes again online this week since I'm so free and have no work till Saturday.
I miss work already.
:(

Had fun today though :D

Comments

Popular Posts