sexy 17!

THANK YOU!!
Abigail, Aisyah, Amanda, Nadiah, Sarah, Daphne, Phoebe, Prisia, Benita, Shinuan, Dionne and probably many more...
for this amazing birthday present which I know costs a nuclear bomb!
$129.90 before discount.

Thank you:
Pheebs, Tan Daniel, Benita, Sokhuy, Melody (who called), Rachel (who called), Panda, Huien, Charmaine & Jamie (who texted all the way from Thailand), Aisyah, Lidia, Grace Goh, Melissa, Qiu Ting, Nadiah, Sarah Tan, Dionne, Daphne, Alfred, Nuan, Ariel Allyssa, Zi Shen, Kia Wei, Cherry Chong, Cheryl Jean, Kai Jing, Tania, Reymond, Pamela, Fay, Grace Ng, Samantha, Prisia and probably many more...
for wishing me a happy birthday.

Thank you:
Maam Khim, Arafah for making me a firehouse birthday
Kishen for pouring coffee creamer on my hair!
Sir Reduan who is going to buy me any 1KG ice cream cake of my choice from Swensen's!
:D

Yesterday went out with Sarah Tan, Nadiah, Abs & Panda. These were the only people available..
But nonetheless.
We went to Raffles City, ate at the food court: The Food Place.
Ate Pepper Lunch.
then Sir Reduan called me and asked me to work.
-.-
but before work we went to Starbucks at Raffles City.Look at Sarah, she looks as though she's hyped up on Starbucks. But in actual fact only 1 of those cups belong to her.so the whole outing had to be cut short & I went home with Abigail.
Sarah & Nadiah went to Vivo.
Ended my birthday working. sigh. What a day.

Today I went to Vivo with Abigail.
Bought sneakers! :Dthen we went to Starbucks.
then we ate at Carl's Jr. WAH!
went to almost every shop first to look at clothes. Supposed to be a shopping date with Abigail which means that Abigail was supposed to buy stuff too and in the end, I was the only one who bought stuff.
Never happened to me before ok! I'm always the one who spends less at shopping dates & this is the first time someone else spends less than me! :O

After Carl's Jr. we went to Topshop.
I bought 4 tops. THEY AREN'T BLACK!
navy blue, dark green, grey & sky blue.

once that was done, we decided to give Aisyah a surprise and visit her at Sentosa. We went to Beach Station. Walked around & couldn't find Delifrance.
Called her, kinda ruined the plan, turns out she was at Imbian Station.
Stayed with her then remembered that Joseph works there too. In the end we all met up and went back with Jo & Abs.
Aisyah still had to work. Poor dear.
Panda's working now too!
On the way home, the 3 of us rushed into the train & Abs got left behind because the doors closed behind me!!
So Jo & I waited for her at Outram station.
Well, it was eventful I must say.
:D

oh, & I have CPF!

So yeah, that was my day.
How was yours? I hope it was fun.

Comments

Popular Posts