1, 2.. 9

Okay, on the 3rd of Jan I worked 13 hours. Yes, 13 hours at Swensen's.
From 12pm to 1am.
Along the night I think I was getting tired and slack that I dropped a whole table's worth of plates.
Was super disappointed with myself, you would have no idea. That night was my first ever mistake.
But it was totally OMG that I managed to survive working for 13 hours. That's longer than a normal person's job.

5th of Jan I went to an awesome BBQ!
Abi, Amanda, Aisyah, Nadiah, Dionne, Sarah & Daphne were there.

In the afternoon Abi, Nadiah, Daphne & I had to go collect the BBQ food so we met up at Kembangan and walked and sort of got lost. We stopped at this fitness corner and I saw a dude wearing an Archer house PE shirt.
I told Abi, "that dude in red looks like Richard." then the smart girl did the unthinkable.
"RICHARD!!"
OMG. He turned and it turns out that it was Richard and he was with Khup Pian. Hahaha!

Anyway, we finally found the place after walking under the blistering sun for what seemed like DAYS.
Took the food and headed over to Sarah's place.

We started the fire and the weather changed to a violent wind. Perfect. It was problematic starting the fire thanks to the wind.
& once we finally got the fire going and began to put food on the grill, it began to rain!
Isn't that the most perfect timing to have rain?!

The rain stopped and everything was fantabulous. Thank God that nobody got sick after eating the food.
& there was major cam-whoring!
A total of over 550 pictures were taken that day if you compile all the pictures from everyone's camera's and phones.
AMAZING.

Here are some sneak peeks.
Group Photo!
cooking..
6th Jan, it was Ariel Allyssa's & Louis Fong's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday.
That was also the day that I had to go back to work,
for only 3 hours.
So retarded.
When they cut costs, they seriously cut costs man! They cut so much that I was the only staff there besides the supervisors & manager.
& do you know what they made me do? They made me clean the al-fresco chairs! OMG.
but I did without complaints because I kept thinking, "I'm being paid, I'm being paid." and the next thing I knew Eddy (my supervisor) told me that it was 3 o'clock already!
Time to go home.
yes, I spent 3 hours cleaning chairs.

7th Jan, Aisyah's birthday!
I woke up early, bathed and met up with Abi at her market and we took bus 2 all the way to Changi Village to meet up with Aisyah, Nadiah & Aisyah's boyfriend (Zul).
They were late!
Abs & I went to eat at Subway while waiting for them.

Then we rented bikes and had to wear helmets -.- because Nadiah insisted that someone might die if we didn't wear it.

We cycled from Changi Park to East Coast to East Coast foodcourt (the one next to the cable-ski) and back to Changi Park.
It was INSANE!
but thankfully there were times where we cam-whored.
What to do?
:D
Our Noob Photo!
Cycling into the woods
In the woodscam-whore!
OMG, this is a real-life gorge. I just had to take a photo of it. I mean, can you see the deposition and erosion taking place?! The longshore drift is so prominent and the way to ensure that not too much erosion occurs the government would have to do beach nourishment. They better do it soon..
Aisyah & Zulour GROUP photo!finally..
can you believe that Singapore has Twilight look-a-like-trees? :D
And today I went to work. It's fun. I like work (:
We were kind of short handed today so everyone had to do every single job. I learnt to be setter and food runner today.
:D
so proud of myself at the fact that I managed to pull through it!

Tomorrow I'll be meeting Char & Jamie. Can't wait.
It's been so long since I saw them.
I believe that I haven't seen them at all this entire new year of 2009.

Comments

Popular Posts