was rudely awaken in the morning way before my alarm clock rang by my dad.
for once during the holidays can't I sleep until the alarm rings?

anyway, I finally was able to find gossip girl season 2 online.
so in the morning I watched 2 episodes and then headed out to meet Pheebs.

I accompanied her to cut her hair at Roxy Square.
her hairstyle's nice, although she complains that she looks like an ah lian.
maybe if her fringe was slightly longer it would have been perfect but that's ok.

then we went hunting for some bank.
found it and at the counter I took the chocolate mint sweet. As we were leaving the bank, we saw a vending machine and it said "drinks on the house".
I don't believe that they would provide free drinks. So we went to it and then pressed the ice lemon tea and it dispensed the drink!
not a penny spent.

after that we went to the Parkway hawker and ate friend hokkien mee.
while we were eating and talking, we heard a thunder-like sound but the sky was very bright. I told Pheebs that it can't possibly be thunder.
and her response?
"you might never know. Singapore's weather is very erotic."

you saw right!
she said erotic. funny like hell!
erratic was the right word to use.

anyohow, went home and continued with my gossip girl.
I'm now at episode 5.
better get back to it.

Comments

Popular Posts