We're Breaking Free

We're breaking free!
We're soaring, flying.

It is officially the end of GCE 'O' Level Examinations.
Now there's so many things to do.

1. Get a job
2. Go out with Char & Jamie
3. Go out with cell
4. Go out with friends
5. Do hair
6. Go for prom
& I'm sure there's many more things to do but it'll be way too long to post.

After the paper I went with BFFs and Mel to Bugis.
BFFs bought a lot of things! Like OMG.
Mel left early then we continued walking for a while.

We then went to Far East because I wanted to look for heels but then I made the biggest mistake of my life.
I went to buy the Shihlin XXL Fried Chicken then I told the guy that I wanted a lot of chili.
Do you know what he did?!
He covered the entire piece of chicken with chili powder. WTF?! He might as well just have given me the freakin' chili powder container. He didn't even put the salt powder. F*ck the thing was like DAMN HOT!
& for those who know me, I can take chili like nobody's business & when I say it's effing hot it must be EFFING hot.
Couldn't take it already so I decided it was best that we all went home.
Thanks to this stupid piece of chili, my asthma problem came back. Had to take my meds which I so very hate.

So that's how I spent my last day of Os.
Now I'm loading HSM. Going to watch all 3 movies back to back! :D

I will miss this table!

Comments

Popular Posts