Vivo-ing

Met up with Daphne, Abi & Panda today at 10.30am at PL station.
We then headed to Vivo.

I seriously need a job.

We went to the teardrop thing. Like finally.
Daphne
Pandapanda, daphne & me
I'm really sad. I think all my electronic devices are breaking up with me.
I need a new laptop and a new camera. A freakin' high-tech camera!!

We went to eat at Carls Jr.
I couldn't finish my burger. Next time we go there I think I'll just eat fries and a drink.

Abs & Daphne got a manicure at The Face Shop.
Then we walked around.
After that we went to Best Denki and played the retarded racing car which never lets any of us win and so we left.

We went to the Pet Safari.
such a cute ugly chihuahua
such a magnificent dog
THE ADORABLE HAMSTERS!
Daphne was hungry so we went to accompany her to eat.
After she was filled to the brim with food, we walked around because Amanda wanted to shop. Daphne too.
I was tired man! Also I wanted to watch the Ellen Show because Jesse McCartney was singing but I didn't go. All for love I stayed with them.
Went to Tangs for a while and Amanda chose a bag. Asked her dad to buy it for her.

Then we went home.

Watching America's Got Talent now. There was this family who plays the instruments and sings together then they were doing a cover version of Umbrella by Rihanna.
When they finished, my dad commented, "Their act was good because they sang a new song compared to last time. They sang Umbrella by Rihanna."
When I heard that, I almost fainted on the sofa!
OMG. My dad knows Rihanna! I bet he might even know the Jonas Brothers!
hahaha.

I miss my BFFs A LOT!

Comments

Popular Posts