Now Or Never

PANDA!

Yesterday was really fun.
I went out with ANDA to catch a movie!

Guess what movie! I'll tell you,
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: Senior Year
It is like the best ever! OMG. I just love HSM.
I know, I'm 16 years old and in a couple more months I'll be 17 but who cares!? No one's counting.

To me, movies are the parts of your lives that you never get to live.

& I lived my life yesterday.

I have the soundtrack. Well, 12 of the songs anyway. Downloaded it from... not telling!
Zac Efron is hot but now there's a cuter & hotter star in the making.
Matt Prokop. He is.. on fire!
here's like the new Chad, Sharpay & Troy.
The new Gabriella is still being found. Hmmm.. I wonder. Can I fill those shinny, talented shoes?

One could only hope.

During the movie, the cheesy parts were really cheesy.
Especially the:
Troooooooooooy!
right now I can hardly breathe,
ooooh.. you can do it just know that I believe
and that's all I really need,
then come on
make me strong
it's time to turn it up, game on!
WILDCATS!

but it's really sweet.
There was one part where *this part has been censored to save people from self loathing of reading this post because they haven't watched the show yet* and I cried because it was so touching!
OMG. If only my man would do that.
DO YOU HEAR THAT, FUTURE REALLY HOT-SMOKIN' ANGMOH BOYFRIEND OF MINE WHEREVER YOU ARE!?

The entire cinema was great.
Everybody went, "awww", "hahahhaa!", "OMG", "Oooooo".
Of course the movie was even more fantastic because I watched it with fantastic people.

Ain't I just FABULUS?!
:D

I want to buy the HSM 1-3 DVD collection. Then watch it till I even know the dance steps with my eyes closed.
After the movie I was completely in the HSM mode but I can't say the same for the rest.
Oh well..at least I was with friends around & not alone.
Imagine me singing in the middle of Plaza Singapura by myself, hoping that the entire mall will sing and dance with me too?
INSANE.

While we were walking out of the level, we walked pass this guy who told his colleague, "You're not sexy enough"
& we couldn't stop laughing.
I mean, which guy will say that even if they're really close to each other?!
The woman's face was just stunned!

When we were going home I sent Dionne to Upper East Coast Rd then went home. When I got home, it was the best moment of my life!
BARAK OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
I never thought I would live to see the day an African American was to be president of Singapore.
Like what Jamie said, "who knows, maybe Singapore's next president will be a woman."

Oh, Noelle, I'm flattered.
You know why.

My dream has been reignited.

I cant wait for tomorrow. It's Lit paper & that means I would be left with science MCQ. But the most important thing about tomorrow is that after school I would be staying over at Char & Jamie's house.
It's gonna be A Ladies' Night & the feeling's right, it's a Ladies' Night, tomorrow night.

Comments

Popular Posts