I call it like I see 'em

I'm gonna be a feminist right now.
I don't want to get a boyfriend until further notice. Gee, I wonder when that will be? Until I say I want one.

I dunno, I guess I'm happy being single. Like seriously, there's so many things you can do without a guy tagging beside you all the the time.

And even when I do get a boyfriend, I'll be the best girlfriend there is. HAHA!

What I Wont Do:
1. Definitely WONT make my bf carry my handbag, "Touch my shit and you're dead!"
2. I WONT bring him shopping with me. I hate seeing all those boyfriends waiting outside the dressing rooms for their girlfriends. Very heartbreaking you know. They look so bored and awkward! (in the end I think he'll drag me to go shopping with him)
3. I WONT text him every 2 seconds asking, "Where are you?" "What are you doing now?" "Who are you with?"
4. I WONT call him if he doesn't reply my text immediately. I'm sure he's got a reasonable explanation.
5. I WONT make him a bitch if he forgets our anniversary.

What I Will Do:
1. Definitely make him a bitch if he starts bitching about the way I dress.
2. Ignore his messages if they're, "Why aren't you replying my msgs?" HELLO! I'VE GOT THINGS TO DO!
3. I'll encourage him to hang out with his own group of friends. Hey, I've gotta have my own ladies' night too.
4. Get really pissed if he's insecure to the fact he keeps asking whether I love him or not. COME ON!! IF A GIRL DOESN'T LIKE YOU, YOU THINK SHE'LL DATE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?! idiots.
5. Be the dude in the relationship. HAHAHA!

Why so random P?
Well, I've actually wanted to write this post for a very long time, just didn't have the time to fit it in.

Basically, I'll give my man space as long as he gives me space.

So! Today.
Met Panda at Eunos and we went to eat at the coffee shop there. We ate Macaroni. Since panda can't really chew things since her operation, we ate that. I accompanied her to eat that :D

Then we headed to Raffles City to Ben & Jerry's and we submitted our application forms. They said that they'll call us back maximum 3 weeks if we're shortlisted. HOLY COW!
So we walked around and decided to walk to Suntec.

While walking to Suntec, bumped into Kengling and co.
Suntec was unsuccessful. We walked to Marina Square. At Marina, I saw many people who were from my school or who are in my school. Almost everywhere we went I would say, "Oh, he's from my school" "Oh, he was from my school"

Then Panda and I went to Swensen's and we applied there too.
We filled in the forms and were told to wait for a while because the manager was having a meeting then he would meet with us later.
So we sat at the table and chit chat-ed and laughed. Swensen's was playing HSM3 songs! I SO WANNA WORK THERE!!
hahaha.
Anyway, we waited for 45 mins or more for the manager to finish because we think they were scolding an employee or something.
After so long, he came and said, "Alright, so I'll call you again by Monday and let you know. Oh wait, I'm not working on Monday. Tuesday then. OK?"
"yeah that would be great. Thank you"
and we left.

o.O make us wait 45 mins for him to say something for 45 seconds?!
oh well. Panda & I are anticipating their call. Ben & Jerry's too.

I have something to say:
I AM INSANELY MISSING CHARMAINE AND JAMIE! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY'VE ONLY LEFT FOR THAILAND 3 DAYS AGO?! IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS. OMG! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. IT'S SO LONELY WITHOUT THEM.
CHARMAINE, JAMIE, PLEASE COME BACK! I MISS YOU TWO BITCHES!!
I MISS TALKING TO YOU TWO. I MISS BITCHING WITH YOU TWO. I MISS JOKING WITH YOU TWO. I MISS DOING RETARDED THINGS TOGETHER. I MISS EATING WITH YOU GALS. I MISS HEARING YOUR VOICES. I MISS READING ALL YOUR RETARDED MSGS. I MISS YOUR FOREVER TYPO ERROR-ED TEXT MESSAGES CHAR. I MISS YOUR MSGS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS JAMIE. I MISS YOUR INNOCENT TALKS CHAR (but we all know you're not so innocent). I MISS YOUR BEAUTY TIPS JAMIE (although I don't use make up). I MISS GETTING ALL DOLLED UP FOR NOTHING TOGETHER. I MISS PLANNING FOR THINGS WE MIGHT NEVER GET TO DO TOGETHER. I MISS DREAMING OF OUR FUTURE TOGETHER. I MISS TALKING ABOUT OUR DREAM GUYS. I MISS HOPING FOR THE SAME THINGS. I MISS PLANNING OUR BIG BUNGALOW TOGETHER. I MISS ROLE-PLAYING OUR FUTURE TOGETHER. I MISS JOKING ABOUT HOW WE'RE GONNA HANDLE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS IN OUR FUTURE. I MISS JOKING ABOUT OUR FUTURE MARRIAGES. I MISS TALKING ABOUT WHAT COULD BE. I MISS TALKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN. I MISS TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS NOW.
I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU TWO!

Comments

Popular Posts