together we cry

the last time I blogged was on Wednesday & it felt like I've not blogged for 2 weeks!
anyways, nothing much has happened recently but I'll try to suit your interest.
Sorry, no photos. This is a rushed post.

Love Story

There once was a girl by the name of Michelle. She was in the crucial moments of her life. Examinations. She was determined to do well for it because she wanted to make herself proud. To prove to herself that anything is possible once you set your mind to it. She was focused and she was sure that nothing was going to let her lose sight of her goal.

Michelle and her friends went to study at a cafe one day & things were going great. They talked for a while about the things that were happening in their lives then started on their work. After a couple of hours, the girls needed to use the little ladies' room. So they went not expecting anything interesting to happen. But they were so wrong.

They came back to their seats and were about to resume on their work. Just then, Michelle looked up from her work and noticed a guy standing not far away. "Natalie, do you see that guy there? Is he staring at us?" she whispered to her friend.
"You mean the guy in pink who looks like an ape?" was Natalie's reply.
"Hey! Don't be mean. I think he's quite cute. Don't you think?"
"Yeah.. if you're into primates"
However, the guy didn't look away. He kept staring and he seemed to be chatting with someone but he was obstructed by a pillar. Suddenly, Natalie's phone rings. "What are you doing at the Cafe?" was the message.
Natalie was shocked! Her friend was around but she couldn't see him anywhere. They started conversing and one question lead to another. Until... "Don't worry, I'm not the guy who was looking at you girls just now."
GASP!

"Wait, the guy in pink who looks like a chimp is your friend!?" Natalie was surprised out of her socks. So was Michelle. Does this mean that Natalie's friend's friend was the guy that Michelle's eye caught?
Being the best friend Natalie is, she asked her friend about some information on his friend. Some useful information that she can give to her best friend, Michelle. As things progressed, success was achieved! His name was Jake and he was just the type of guy Michelle liked. So naturally, numbers would be exchanged.

The girls didn't think that anything was possibly going to happen but they were wrong yet again. Jake texted Michelle and since then things have progressed wonderfully. However, Michelle is still going to have her examinations. So is Jake.
The question is; is Jake the distraction to Michelle or is Michelle the distraction to Jake.
Days passed and their relationship is progressing well...

Will they live happily ever after? Or will it end with Michelle left in a heap of brokenness and sorrow?
That's for you to decide.

Don't you think that story is nice? I think it's a prominent showcase of God's work. How every random thing can work out to be something so beautiful.

Anyways, lets see what's been happening since Wednesday.

Thursday:
Nothing interesting happened in school actually. Either that or school was so mundane that I couldn't remember what happened.
After school I met up with Abi, Amanda & Noel at parkway to study. It was.. a so-so session? haha!

Friday:
Went dress shopping with Abi, Amanda & Noel in town. Looking for their prom dresses. It was so unsuccessful. There's was nothing to find. I did see one really nice dress, it was red & super nice but it costs $800? I can buy a freaking iPhone for the same price.

Saturday:
I went to study with Char, Jamie, Gregory, Charles (C & J's cousins) & Nicholas- G's best friend. Which is totally ironic because Nicholas is like so... BLEH but Gregory is like so responsible and whatever other characteristics that equals to a good boy. Hah! We went to MP library to study from 10-7.
After studying for the whole day, Char, Jamie & I went to parkway to eat dinner. We passed by some shops first. One store was Dorothy Perkins. Char was looking at the accessories then she accidentally dropped one of the rings with a real big decoration on top. She was shocked and panicked, not knowing what to do. I told her to chill then I took the ring pieces, placed the decoration thing on the rack & hung back the circular part. Pretended that we were still looking at the accessories then slowly moved away & left the store.
WAH! CLOSE CALL!
We had dinner at BK.

Sunday:
Met up with Abi & Pheebs to study before service. Managed to finish my source based questions for SS during that period. YAY!
After service we had prayer meeting. The ice breakers was quite fun.
There was one group who's puzzle was "Shine In Government" but the game planners spelled government incorrectly & spelled it as goverment then the group leader said that they spelt it incorrectly but they didn't believe it till they saw the paper and the MC was trying to be funny & said that they were the ones who didn't know how to pronounce it right. It's not government, it's GAV-MENT! LOL.

Monday:
Went to school & had english mock exam for paper two. Then we had principle's talk. I was pretty tired but managed to stay awake for the talk. Hah. The percentage of people in my class who got bellow 10 points for L1R5 in the 2007 prelims, 2007 O levels & 2008 prelims was: 0%, 0% and 0%. HAHAHAH!
After school, Char, Jamie & I went to study at Bras Basah mac'd. The one opposite of Raffles Hotel. Yeah, it was good. Managed to do some stuff I guess.

Tuesday: (Today)
didn't go to school. As you can tell considering the time that I'm blogging. And today's Tuesday which means..... GOSSIP GIRL! :D
Yes, I will go study don't worry I promise, cross my heart & hope to die. Goddess's word!

Today I made a really pissing off discovery.
my aunt, yes the one that I can't stand yet I'm living with her. The one who can't stop finding fault with me and can't stand me either... yes that aunt, she has an IPHONE!! LIKE WHAT THE @#$%$^*%#!%@#%^&*&&%*(!!
SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THAT PHONE. NO! THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, SHE DOESN'T NEED 5/6TH OF THE FUNCTIONS IN THAT PHONE! SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WITH HER PHONE EXCEPT CALL PEOPLE (that's considering if she has anybody to call), HER BROTHER GAVE HER THAT PHONE AND COME ON MAN! SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! BUY HER THOSE ARMY PHONES LA! USE TO CALL ONLY WHAT!!!!
I've realized something about the world.. bad people get nice things, nice people get bad things.

NEVER-THE-MIND!
I'll study now for O levels, finish it, then during the holidays get a job then by the time it's the end of the year I would have enough money to buy an iPhone for myself. I've calculated.
If I take a part-time job that pays $5 per hour, I work from 10 to 4 I'll get $30 per day and say the phone's $1000 (round up), it takes me 33-35 days to get that amount. Good right? first month of work & I'm able to buy an iPhone.
So its ok... you just wait! I'll get an iPhone too!

SHE DOESN'T NEED IT! I'LL GIVE HER MY PHONE FOR HER PHONE!
tsk.
stings like a bitch doesn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts