It's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting.
But I'm here now.

I know it's been a while, but I'm glad you came!

The past two weeks have flown by like a hurricane. So many things has happened but I don't really think they're interesting.

The Prelims ended pretty while back.
After that went back to school for talks and feedback.

I'm very disappointed with my results. I totally didn't expect to get these grades. I thought I did pretty well but turns out.. things never turn out the way you want them to.
& that sucks.


Went to study with Abs, Amanda, Noel, Pheebs, Benita & I think it's been good. Lately I've not been very free and there's nothing much to talk about.

However, there is one story that's overdue.
First day back to school after the exams; Rach, Char & I were caught for improper attire which I think is just insane because I can say that my attire was fine! (which they finally realized)
The only fault they caught of me at the detention room were my nails so I cut them. Rach & Char though had to unpick their skirts because their skirts were too short. They did it without complain, unlike the other girls present, & we were commended for our cooperation.
In the end, we spent 2 periods in the detention room doing "home economics" which was sewing.
:D it was fun. Got to enjoy the air-conditioner too.

I also watched 3 movies after the exams to de-stress. They were;
The Butterfly Effect
(there's a sequel)
I Know Who Killed Me
it's so twisted!
Keith
it's sad. Like A Walk To Remember (with Mandy Moore) but the dude dies in this show.

Anyways, although the exams are over, it's only 3 more weeks till O levels. Can you believe that?! I can't.

So I've got to crash course all my subjects before the exams!
Lit, Physics, Chem, Geog, SS, POA, English.. sigh.
Everyone, I might not be blogging for some time due to my crash coursing but do not fret! This blog shall never die.


& there are so many movies I want to watch right now ):

Comments

Popular Posts