went to school on Monday.
it was nothing special.

Tuesday there was the Science practical.
We had to wait for an hour before we could start. OMG.
Sok Huy came like pretty late. Joked that the reason he didn't come early was because Huien didn't send him to school since they stay in the same condominium.
Haha.

Wednesday was English paper.
So-so. I wont say I did really well but hopefully my oral could pull my grades up.
After that it was raining very heavily.
Then went with Huien to Singpost to develop YJ's pictures. We had a good time making fun of the disney princesses at Popular.
After that I went home & got ready to meet Janice to study at parkway.
In the end do you seriously think we studied. Hah!
After "studying" we went to parkway to kill time.

Thursday was SS.
didn't do well. Couldn't finish the paper ):
after the paper went to Singpost with Janice to eat Mac'd breakfast.
Then we went home.
I slept then watched House.
Late at night something happened which I wont mention.

Today was teacher's day celebration. Was late so I didn't know what happened in the beginning. Then there was games but I wasn't really in the mood because of what happened last night.
Thank you so much dears for caring.. it means a lot to me. Although you have to give me some time before I can completely be my original self again & don't be shocked if I suddenly had a relapse of today.

Thank you: (in no particular order)
Janice
Huien
Rachel
Melody
Lidia
Eeleng
Kengling
Jasmine (stupid -.-)
Mr Lee (although you still owe me the signature face)
Ms Jas
Grace
Rohani
Daniel Tan
Shawn
Sokhuy
Thank you to those who even asked "are you ok?"

if I left out your name, leave it on the tagboard. I'll think through my memory on whether you really did help me today then if you did, I'll add your name to the list.

I need to find an escape route.

Comments

Popular Posts