Huien's Birthday, Dance Concert, Thanksgiving & SAJC open house.

Wow! 4 things all crammed into 1 blog post.
Lets see whether it's going to be a long one or not?

01 August
Huien's birthday!
yes.. can tell she knew the plans & she was playing dumb. HAHAHA. But she enjoyed herself.

She got a lunch set, giant Minnie balloon; these are only to name a few.
In her new Spongebob bottle, Melody filled it with Beer. Huien went to dilute it with ice during recess & she drank it during class. Mr Lee's class.
She got drunk, her face went all red & it looked like she was having an allergic reaction. She kept laughing to herself too!
At least she still knew what 5+5 is. But it took her some time to tell her left from her right hand.
After school we gave her a surprised cake.
1 cake & 6 small ones; to symbolize 16 years.
Since it was getting late, Rachel & I left first.
I went over to her place since we were going out in the evening & she was having some problems so I sent her home.Shawn too
Then I helped her pick out her outfit :D
Finally got to see her dog, Mocca. So cute ok!

Then we whisked ourselves away to my place.
I bathed, changed & we had dinner. Shawn cooked for us Maggie mee leh!
We were supposed to meet Janice at Paya Lebar station at 6.55pm but we reached at 7.15pm. LOL!
Bumped into Huien as we were rushing to meet Janice. Totally didn't recognise her! until of course we saw her high-waisted jeans.
So the 3 of us, R, J & me went to Esplanade & guess what, when we reached there.. Huien reached already!
Huien went to Subway to meet her subway friends who got her a present for her birthday

Melody was super late.

The dance performance was not bad. Out of all of them, my favourite was the dance with the umbrella. Although it's slightly creepy & eerie, I think that was the best dance. The 2nd dance, a girl slipped & the lead dancer pushed her aside so that she could get to her position & EeChing was complaining!
"Eh! That girl just pushed her leh! Walao! How can like that! Stupid bitch"

hahahaha!

YJ wanted to sit on the floor cuz there wasn't space since Mel came late..
after the show, Joyce came to pass Huien her birthday present which was 16 balloons.
Then we went to Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat to go eat supper.
This is what we all do when we're bored
Reached home @ 1.30am

02August.
Thanksgiving.

Having to wake up so early in the morning on a Saturday after a late night the day before is totally not my kind of thing. But the amazing thing was, I was able to wake up on time & I was early!
I was still awake when the thing started but then I started to doze off when the guest of honor was talking. He was saying something about... er, idk cuz I wasn't paying attention. :P

Anyway, after the whole thing ended, thank god, I got a lift from Lidia to Potong Pasir & met Grace Ng.
We went to SAJC's open house.
Honestly speaking, nothing happened. We were like, bored & wondering all over the place without getting to interested in things. But also it was because we felt super awkward cuz it was just the 2 of us. If we were in a big group I would still be okay but it was awkward.
St. Andrew's Secondary School(or is it primary?)
Bumped into Jeredy & Keith there too. What a small world. HAHAHA
All in all, this is going to be my future school. I believe that I can make it in!

Comments

Popular Posts